forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Brand Affiliation: None
after an accident I get lost the "chicken loop" - hope that it is the correct name for this:
the black part on the left with the iron carabine...
it is for Blade Vertigo (2007/2008) 5th liner...
please..is there any possibility to buy it somewhere or something that can be used instead? - no chicken loop..no kiting
and to buy new bar is too expensive...
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
- Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise
- Location: the netherlands / Epic Affiliated
Just write an e-mail to blade. IF they have any parts. But to be honest. time to replace that CL all together. Its not up to standards anymore.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Burn45, Jwoo and 25 guests