Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites 4G

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites 4G

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 am

Hello guys,
I have had few people riding different kite brand asking me how to fold the tip of a leading edge or strut bladder. So I decided to make a small collage of pictures to show you the easiest way on "HOW TO FOLD THE TIP OF A BLADDER" so its stored correctly in its compartment. And this applies to all the kite brands.
Attachments
HOW TO FOLD THE TIP OF A LE OR STRUT BLADDER.jpg

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!
Been thanked: 0

Postby soul19 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Any news on the possible release of the new judge? C'mon Dimitri as you are keeping many of us in suspense over when it will be released! I cannot wait to compare that to the 3G model and see how the bridles make it even better :thumb:

James

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Any news on the possible release of the new judge? C'mon Dimitri as you are keeping many of us in suspense over when it will be released! I cannot wait to compare that to the 3G model and see how the bridles make it even better :thumb:
James
Hello James,
We are working on the new JUDGE "C" kite but again we are working on few other projects at the same time and need to make sure everything goes as plans and follow our guide lines on what's our priority in order to succeed . We have so many expenses going on right now, and as a business point of view we need to be very careful.
But don't worry will send you our JUDGE prototype for you to test and get a feel of it once Momi and I are done.

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
little current
westbay

Postby soul19 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:58 am

That would be great Dimitri! I have really liked the 3G Judge and it is a fun power packed kite. Momi definitely knows how to design a fun wing to ride.

James

CKite
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Favorite Beaches: Playa del Carmen (Mexico), Kitebeach (Cabarette,DR), Paros Pounda (Greece Kyklades)
Style: Allround
Gear: North, Slingshot, Airrush, Mystic
Brand Affiliation: CaribbeanKite

Postby CKite » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:31 am

EPIC kites are always reliable for a good seshion of kitesurf, great bar preasure and durable material.

www.caribbean-kite.com
www.facebok.com/kiteboardingplayadelcarmenmexico

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 am

As you can see Momi and I are always working on new ideas. But again with out any of your inputs and help we would not be here today.

THANK YOU. :thumb:
Attachments
2.jpg
IMG_4359.jpg
Dimitri Still working while Momi taking a rest.jpg
IMG_4397 2.jpg
So many molds already made.jpg
IMG_4408 5.jpg
IMG_4391 1.jpg
EXTENSION STRAPS.jpg
IMG_4490 3.jpg
IMG_4504.jpg
IMG_4497 4.jpg
Helen modeling the new EPIC women bathing suit.jpg
IMG_4495_edited-1.jpg
choosing the right material.jpg
IMG_4370 2.jpg

ShaveTheWhales
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2040
Local Beach: West Straya Oz
Style: Fun with friends :) and being helpful :)
Gear: Lightwind, 11m Sonic 3, OR Flite, slingshot Dwarf craft foil board, Sab foil
Medium Wind, 12m OR Flite, 8 SouL, TT C6 board, Crazyfly Ltd, Shinn Monk, Wave board
Strong / Gnarly Wind, 8m SouL, 8m XR Core, C6 board
All with custom moded bars
Brand Affiliation: Anything that jumps well & fun to fly. Brand Bitch to none :)

Postby ShaveTheWhales » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 am

Was that a new soft bar end in the pics ???

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:18 am

Was that a new soft bar end in the pics ???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good catch ShaveTheWhales. Yes we are working on a new bar end but won't be ready for a while. So you get an idea, the cost of the mold for the bar end is just bellow 10K US dollars.

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
little current
westbay

Postby soul19 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Ten grand for a model.....that is insane! You have to sell an obscene amount of bars to just make back the costs just on the bar ends (factor in the rest of the bar components and that is some expensive units). Definitely makes me look at my bars in a different light as I always felt that they are too overpriced! At some point I have to get my hands on your new bar and see how much better it is to the older Epic bars. Nice looking bar and the safety QR seems to be very well designed. My favorite bar to date is still the Ozone bar as I have big hands and it just seems right.

James

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 am

Ten grand for a model.....that is insane! You have to sell an obscene amount of bars to just make back the costs just on the bar ends (factor in the rest of the bar components and that is some expensive units). Definitely makes me look at my bars in a different light as I always felt that they are too overpriced! At some point I have to get my hands on your new bar and see how much better it is to the older Epic bars. Nice looking bar and the safety QR seems to be very well designed.
Yes molds are crazy expensive. Now you understand why we have to be very carful with our budget.
Any way, this was taken from the FACEBOOK page. As you can see we have another happy customer. No wonder we get so many amazing feed back from kiters world wide about the EPIC kites.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 12.36.34 PM.png

Return to “Kitesurfing”