Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites 4G

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

EpicKites 4G

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:07 pm

EPICKITES 4G.jpg
I know you have been waiting to see the new 4G EPIC product.
2013 is quickly showcasing our strength in development and delivering unique products for very specific demands. We’ve been traveling the world seeking rider input, testing and refining our gear so that we can bring you the very best.
It’s these travels that allowed us to test and develop a line of kite travel bags for every need. Ranging from the Backpack to the epic sized Transporter, you can haul and protect all your gear no matter the length of the trip.

Extensive rider and dealer inputs have resulted in some key kite improvements and new models. The new Racer kite will have riders interested in competitive racing on the podium. It’s also a great solution for those that enjoy long floating jumps and supreme upwind drive. The RENEGADE now comes in 6.5 / 9 / 11 / 13 and Infinity V3 sizes. This trusty steed is a true all-terrain kite that now features our new Adjustable Bridle Setting system. In seconds, you can move the bridle to either the Wave Ride or Free Ride setting offering different performance characteristics. Many riders asked us not to change a thing about the Screamer. You’ll be happy to know that the powerhouse got a face lift and small refinements but will still send you to the moon. We thought about including oxygen masks in the Screamer bags! The SCREAMER kites comes in 7 / 9 / 10 ltd / 12 / 14.

On the horizon is the Epic SURF kite, which is dedicated to making your wave sessions extraordinary. Still in the development stages, this kite will come in 5 / 8 / 12 meter sizes and offer the true nirvana that surfers crave. We’ve also been testing a strutless kite specific to snow kiting and the harsh winter conditions. This environment demands a lightweight, simple and cost effective solution for optimal performance. The Epic Snow Kite will be available by the time the snow falls. For those that live for the handle pass and boots, the JUDGE will give you both style and grace. Available in 6 / 8 / 11 meter sizes it’s designed for fast sweeping turns, lots of drift and efficient relaunch. But that just barely scratches the surface of what this kite can do.
And not to leave out the groms – the JUNIOR PRO 4 kite, JUNIOR PRO board and JUNIOR PRO Xtend bar are built specifically for young people. We highly support the future of kiteboarding by being the only company to offer a package that is loaded with safety features. We look forward to seeing the next generation develop and progress.

The 4G XTEN BAR compliments all of our kite models through its ease of use and flexibility. Over a year in design and development, the new chicken loop is one of the fastest on the market. Safety is paramount, and you need equipment that can be trusted. Our new design is built tough and reliable – no detail has been overlooked. The new CL can also be adapted to our previous bars and can be purchased individually.

For the surf riders, you’ll love our new partnership with legendary shaper Jesse Fernandez. Our REEF surf boards have been redesigned to improve tracking, stability, speed and response. These surf boards come in 5'11" and 6'0".
The twin tip line such as the OXYGEN V2, DROID V2 and SPARTAN V2 received a lot of attention and updates making them even more lively and fun. Bottom design sees improved water flow increasing speed, edge refinement allows them to track better, and rocker differences give them a snappy pop. Whatever your riding style or preference, these decks will suit your every need.

The 4G products will be released in different stages. Will be releasing the RENEGADE models first, then the 4G XTEND bar, followed by the SCREAMERS models, then the SURF models once we have it ready and the snow kites.

We strive for excellence in everything we do. We never rest, never sleep, never stop testing and will never stop until you’re completely happy and on the water.

YOUTUBE:

VIMEO:

P.S. Will be posting more info on the RENEGADE models shortly. But right now enjoy the 4G EPICKITES intro video.

dyyylan
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: N/A

Re: EpicKites 4G

Postby dyyylan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 am

Saw this on facebook earlier, awesome videos dimitri

Jantrit
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Jantrit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:04 am

Great videos!

Puetz
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Casuarina Beach
Rapic Creek
Lee Point
Buffallo Creek
Favorite Beaches: Old Woman Rock, Darwin
Oka Point, Sanuar, Bali
Phan Rang, Vietnam
Cemetary's, Mui Ne, Vietnam
Point Moore, Hells Gates, Geraldton, Western Australia
Rapid Creek, Darwin, Australia
Lee Point, Darwin, Australia (my local spot)
Nugas/Lakey Peak, Sumbawa
Marion Bay, Tasmania
Long Beach, Robe, South Australia
Style: Foil/Wave/Freeride
Gear: Duotone 13m Juice 2020
Duotone Neo 9m
North Rebel 2014 7m
Duotone Pace 4'10 Foilboard with Carve 950 + GT 90cm mast
North Nugget 5'3" Surfboard
Cyclone Surfboard 6'0"

Postby Puetz » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 am

...whoa,,,, Dimitri,,,, with all due respect but your a freak,,, and I mean that as a compliment by the way, great riding and totally wicked video, really fun and entertaining,,, I for one loved it!! :thumb:

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 am

If this intro is a preview for the upcomming Most W... attack 5 we are in for a treat. The video is awesome.

Kite2Heaven
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The whole coastline of Perth WA
Favorite Beaches: Woodies
Safety Bay 'Pond'
Pelican Point
Lancelin
Augusta
Geraldton
Margaret River
Style: freestyle Wake Surf
Gear: Kites - Naish, Bws Surf, Epic
boards - F-One - Axxis - NBL - Shinn

Postby Kite2Heaven » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 am

Man thats one Fun az video, your dogs rock :)
I like the standout colors too.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Great vids as always! :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Thank you guys, but wait until you see the BLOOPERS. :lol:

KiteCulture
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Epic Renegades, Screamer LTD
Brand Affiliation: EPIC kites www.epickites.com

Postby KiteCulture » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 pm

wait wait wait.... did i read snow kite? no one else picked up on that one? Dimitri, you'll have to tell us more!!!

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD

Postby windsuks » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Awesome video as per usual!
Bring on the 4G!

Return to “Kitesurfing”