All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next
 Post subject: Re: EpicKites 4G
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm 
Frequent Poster

Well Dimitri I have got to say that the more that I have been using the Judge the more that I love this kite! I am very excited to see how you have improved it but I am still blown away by how much low end grunt that this kite has!! I can ride the 8m when others are riding on 10's and I am not a lightweight as I sit around 200lbs. I am curious if you have improved the highend on these kites as with that much lowend grunt I am sure that when people are on their 7's I will need to be on a smaller kite. You have to put up some videos of the bridles and how the kite flys as I cannot wait to see the difference. Loving the Judge :thumb:

James

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:39 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

This is a review I just got from YOUTUBE.
You can always go under the "4G INTRO HD" YOUTUBE video link and see this written testimonial from yourself.

Attachments:
YOUTUBE testimonial.jpg
YOUTUBE testimonial.jpg [ 148.55 KIB | Viewed 407 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

This is an email I received few days ago from Australia. As you can see we are doing a great job with the EPIC brand. :thumb:

Attachments:
Loving the 4G .jpg
Loving the 4G .jpg [ 106.77 KIB | Viewed 303 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hello guys,
Momi, Jeroen and I, have been working on a "Girl's" kite, and was wondering if they are any girls on this KITEFORUM that would like to share their opinion and ideas on a girl's kite. Just so you get an idea, this kite will be called the "WAHINE" and it will be part of the Renegade model but with few changes to accommodate the laddies depending of the changes they want on the Renegade model such as graphics, turning speed, bar pressure, and so on.....
Guys are welcome also since no body is perfect.
Thank you for your inputs.

P.S. Just so you know will probably start a new thread so the laddies can access it much easier with all their inputs.
:thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Hello guys,
Momi, Jeroen and I, have been working on a "Girl's" kite, and was wondering if they are any girls on this KITEFORUM that would like to share their opinion and ideas on a girl's kite. Just so you get an idea, this kite will be called the "WAHINE" and it will be part of the Renegade model but with few changes to accommodate the laddies depending of the changes they want on the Renegade model such as graphics, turning speed, bar pressure, and so on.....

P.S. Just so you know will probably start a new thread so the laddies can access it much easier with all their inputs.

Dimitri, the main things we are always trying to adjust for Beth are all bar related

1. reducing the throw and distance to reach the trim strap
2. reducing the strength required to trim (she likes the Epic and the Airush trim straps the best)
3. reducing the distance from the body to the bar at full power (shortening the chickenloop)

The only kite related things we have had issues with were ease of relaunch and bar pressure but you fixed that by selling us Renegades......

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:19 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Also, Dakine has a Romans harness call the Wahine as well....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:24 pm 
Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Hello guys,

Will give you a shops perspective on female specific kites... They don't sell good at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
Dimitri, the main things we are always trying to adjust for Beth are all bar related
1. reducing the throw and distance to reach the trim strap
2. reducing the strength required to trim (she likes the Epic and the Airush trim straps the best)
3. reducing the distance from the body to the bar at full power (shortening the chickenloop)
The only kite related things we have had issues with were ease of relaunch and bar pressure but you fixed that by selling us Renegades......

Thank you Laughingman for all of your inputs.
Also if your wife is looking for a shorter CL, then she can use the kids CL and I can send you only the loop of the CL. So all you have to do is remove the one she has and replace it with a shorter one from the Kids CL.

Last edited by Dimitri M on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:28 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
Will give you a shops perspective on female specific kites... They don't sell good at all.

Thank you OceanAdventures and I totally understand what you are talking about. But I did post the same inquiry on my FACEBOOK page few minutes ago and I am getting a lot of response from the girls. Most of them are private messages because they want to stay private. So there is a need, like there is a need for Kids gear and as you can see right now we are the only company that makes kites and boards for kids.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:12 pm 
Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:

Thank you OceanAdventures and I totally understand what you are talking about. But I did post the same inquiry on my FACEBOOK page few minutes ago and I am getting a lot of response from the girls. Most of them are private messages because they want to stay private. So there is a need, like there is a need for Kids gear and as you can see right now we are the only company that makes kites and boards for kids.

There is also a need for gold chains with the name "Big Daddy Baller" on them, doesn't mean its a good idea to mass produce them.

[ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next