Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites 4G

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites 4G

Postby Dimitri M » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 am

Once again, the SCREAMER 4G have few minor changes, such as the graphics, the pulleys, the lines, the attachments, the connection points and so on... Momi and I can't give you all our secrets. So since I did these changes I had to call it a 4G even if the kite did not change much only the look. The feeling is the same then the 3G SCREAMERS. But on the other hand the SCREAMER 10 LTD v4 is a different kite.
Now few people that have the SCREAMER 7, 9,12 and 14 (3G II) and tried the new (4G) SCREAMER 7, 9, 12 and 14 liked it better. Maybe its a mental thing because I told them that the shape is basically the same only the look has changed.

Also concerning the SCREAMER 10 LTD V4. People tried it and really like it. Actually one of the kiters fell in love with it that he asked me if I could sell him the one I have with me.

So again please try the kites before giving your opinion. Thank you.
Attachments
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0216.jpg

KLK
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby KLK » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 am

Oldnbroken wrote:The Epic website does NOT say that ALL the ideas that go into the S10 LTD are going to FOR SURE make it EXACTLY into the next years regular Screamer line.
The KLK identity was created to stir shite and nothing more, every post in an Epic thread and 100% trolling.
This is what the Epic website says about the S10 LTD:
"We always have considered the Limited Edition as our concept kite for the next iteration of the Screamers. This kite is our proving ground for the future sizes."
Things that work out exceptionally well, may go into the regular Screamers the next year, or may show up in all the kites....or may not.
I don't deny that I set up a separate account to allow myself to post anonymously Oldnbroken. I'm not particularly keen on using my usual account for reasons I'll keep to myself. But let me assure you I have flown the Screamers and 2 other Epic kites so I'm entitled to comment on them especially here in a thread dedicated to Epic. You can call it trolling if you like but it's actually questioning the concept and idea of the LTD kite, which is whatever way you look at it a con. It's a concept kite sold for top dollar and unlike the claim it clearly doesn't become part of the new Screamer line up. It's a bit like calling the Renegade "iconic". If Epic make these claims then I can't understand why you have such a problem when people question them, after all Dimitri wants feedback on his products, on this forum and that's precisely what he's getting from me and other Epic customers.

As for only posting on Epic posts, is there a single anti Epic post that you haven't commented upon? Pot, kettle, black?

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 am

KLK wrote:I don't deny that I set up a separate account to allow myself to post anonymously Oldnbroken.
I'm not particularly keen on using my usual account for reasons I'll keep to myself.
But let me assure you I have flown the Screamers and 2 other Epic kites so I'm entitled to comment on them especially here in a thread dedicated to Epic.
You can call it trolling if you like but it's actually questioning the concept and idea of the LTD kite, which is whatever way you look at it a con. It's a concept kite sold for top dollar and unlike the claim it clearly doesn't become part of the new Screamer line up. It's a bit like calling the Renegade "iconic". If Epic make these claims then I can't understand why you have such a problem when people question them, after all Dimitri wants feedback on his products, on this forum and that's precisely what he's getting from me and other Epic customers.

As for only posting on Epic posts, is there a single anti Epic post that you haven't commented upon? Pot, kettle, black?
My direct quote from the Epic website about the S10 LTD reads pretty clearly...and is not the story you are pitching...
So your point is horse shite.
But you've just confirmed your position, intentions and purpose, so it's clear what you're here for.
What you are doing is against several forum rules, and Toby will be notified today.
It's dishonest, massively cowardly, and very much trolling to set up a second account identity to hide behind, especially for the sole purpose of bashing a single brand.
If every rep, employee, team rider, owner, dealer from every brand set up a secret account to bash competing brands, there would be total chaos.
I'm blown away that you do not understand this concept....99.9% of kiters would never want to stoop to that level.
To answer your question, yes there are anti Epic posts that I ignore, from well known trolls.
When I do post, I use the only account that I've ever had on Kiteforum, so I'm accountable for every post I've ever made.
My posts over the years leave no secrets about who I am, where I live and kite, what gear I kite with, what gear I used to kite with, feedback on all the gear I've owned and tested, who my friends are, who my friends are not, my age, ability, weight and so on.
So my pot/kettle is not the same color as yours...at all.

Kite2Heaven
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The whole coastline of Perth WA
Favorite Beaches: Woodies
Safety Bay 'Pond'
Pelican Point
Lancelin
Augusta
Geraldton
Margaret River
Style: freestyle Wake Surf
Gear: Kites - Naish, Bws Surf, Epic
boards - F-One - Axxis - NBL - Shinn

Postby Kite2Heaven » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 am

KLK bro - if people are Stupid enough to believe every thing they read, especially on the net... then serves their dumbass right !!!
Every kite company is goin to tell tall stories about their new 2014 kites and boards... Its called Marketing 101 - as 7 out of 10 people are gullable... Build a bridge bro ;)

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am

Having a blast on the SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) in Paros Greece while checking if Holiday Sun Hotel has any rooms available.
Attachments
Dimitri on SCREAMER 10 LTD in Paros.jpg

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 am

I think you are conning people...that jump looks photoshopped, an S10 LTD could not boost you that high. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am

I think you are conning people...that jump looks photoshopped, an S10 LTD could not boost you that high. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes you are right Mr.Oldnbroken "Photoshop" does great things, even my wife Helen has been photoshopped.
:thumb:
Attachments
Helen in Greece making sure the kites are doing what they are supose to do.jpg
Dimitri going off over objects.jpg
The view from above.jpg
testing the performance of the SCREAMER 10 .jpg

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 am

Fucken show off....

Nice :D

Kite2Heaven
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The whole coastline of Perth WA
Favorite Beaches: Woodies
Safety Bay 'Pond'
Pelican Point
Lancelin
Augusta
Geraldton
Margaret River
Style: freestyle Wake Surf
Gear: Kites - Naish, Bws Surf, Epic
boards - F-One - Axxis - NBL - Shinn

Postby Kite2Heaven » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Yep shes photoshopped thats fake shorebreak lol great pics. Whats the beach called ?

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

This is the SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) being demoed by different riders in Paros Greece.
Every body that demoed the S10 LTD was very impressed about its performance. Actually one of the kiters that tried the S10 ltd loved it so much he told one of his friends to try the kite because he never jumped and glide so high compare to the kite he has now. And guess what!!!! Now this guy wants to buy it. But I can't sell these demos right now.
:nono:
Attachments
SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) getting tested by riders.jpg
SCREAMER 10 (4G) LTD.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”