All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Auto swivel
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 am 
Medium Poster

I love the way my core bar auto unswivels, i tried it with my switch chicken loop assembly and it works well enough,...but i need a bar that is divided

Core wants to charge over 100 bucks for a bar only part

Any other companies sell bar only at a decent price with the divided section, gaastra and flysurfer dont

Or perhaps how could u put a division in the existing switch bar, that is without a nut and bolt sticking out to cut ur fingers

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Auto swivel
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:20 am 
Frequent Poster

Any way to install a pin or bolt through a normal slotted bar? On a bar with a removable insert; I think it would be easy to mod just the insert.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:59 am 
Very Frequent Poster

On my Psycho4 bar, when the back spreader plastic thing broke, I replaced that system with 2 oval bits of metal and expending pin things... Fairly easy and works better than OEM.

Mounted bar in a vice, checked it was all level, drilled two holes, pressed in the pins... not beautiful but not hideous.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:32 am 
Medium Poster

Kamikuza wrote:
On my Psycho4 bar, when the back spreader plastic thing broke, I replaced that system with 2 oval bits of metal and expending pin things... Fairly easy and works better than OEM.

Mounted bar in a vice, checked it was all level, drilled two holes, pressed in the pins... not beautiful but not hideous.

got a pic?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:08 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Like this, but this isn't mine - powerzonekitesports.com can do the mod for you. I DIYed it cos shipping to the US would have been silly.

[ 5 posts ]