After the appearance of the Bow from Cabrinha.
Meanwhile since North realized the necessity of canopy support so they use the 5Th line for support till now.
* 2007? Naish Kites develops the infamous Zig-Zag Wing to work around Bow Pat. the Sigma Etc.
* Naish Kites realized the mistake and slowly returning to the standard copy of Bow & C-Kites
recently with the addition of strutless originally realized by Gigi;) and Bill Hansen designers.
* 2007 - 2009 Ultra Bow development. Few company proceeds sales but no success & abounded.
* 2010 - Flysurfer designed the successful Speed3 kites and later developed the famous 21m for light wind.
* 2013 Strutless Kites. Compromise of efficiency and canopy support. So far by 3 companies without much success.