joe weiss
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2013 North Evo and F One Bandit 6 Comparisions

Postby joe weiss » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 am

WndRdr wrote:
Westozzy wrote:Yeh I agree. I didn't rate the bandit 5 as a jumper not sure about the 6. Evo has it licked there. But it can go big if ya get it right. Felt the bandit more forgiving on the loops and in the waves wouldn't drag you off the face as much as the evo.

Both great all rounders. Shame the quick release on the fone is such a prehistoric piece of crap.
I agree, the quick release of the F-one is something that is not on par with North Ironheart and not even close. That is a shame especially when they had a big recall last year due to failing quickrelease that could not be released and still they did not make a major update to the quickrelease.

Nowadays you cannot go wrong with either kite. However, it is the feel of the kite that makes all the differences.
The recall was because the red handle broke so they went back to the former handle design... because it works

Return to “Kitesurfing”