forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Cook St Victoria BC Canada
- Favorite Beaches: Nitinat Lake, Cook St
- Style: Free
- Gear: 5/7/9.5/12 Prodigy, 8 Razor
- Brand Affiliation: Ocean Rodeo
July 20th a group of 8 kites traveled ~45 km or 25knots from Gordon's Beach in Sooke BC to Victoria's Clover Point... winds at Race Rocks were 30-35 knots and seas were a mess... but it was truely an Epic Day!
we want to do it again
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Watch out for Sealions!
Someone really should have had a GoPro on, would love to see the footage around Race Rocks.
Return to “Kitesurfing”