All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lost one fin on Sector V2 60....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm 
Rare Poster

Hello!
I'm probably looking for a needle in a haystack, but last week I lost left side 22cm fin on my brand new Airush Sector One design, it was on it's first session out and one hour and half after I was back to the beach noticing that I only had 3 fins left. I did double check and tightened everything just before going out :evil:
So if anybody got that particular fin laying around by some chance or maybe a pair of 22's or maybe some other dimension I could use as my smaller fins, I would buy happily buy it from you.

Thanks!

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Lost one fin on Sector V2 60....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm 
Medium Poster

A new set of replacement fins is pricey...

I think in the past, Stafford at Adventurekiteboarding.com has had some replacement fins for the V2 Sector available.

Another option I have seen (on a V1 board at least) is to move your trailing fins up to the lead spot and then use a mini-tuttle to FCS Adapter as shown below to put on some FCS trailing fins:

http://www.surfstationstore.com/nsp-fcs-adapter/dp/21830

This reportedly gives the board a more surfy feel at the expense of some Lightwind/Upwind performance.

The V2 outline tail outline is a little wider, and I don't know for sure how it would ride with the smaller fins, but it is a possibility.

Chris

[ 2 posts ]