*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 627
stakas wrote:
Any shark ever attacking a human should be killed....just like bears.


perfect, so it only makes sense to kill every human who ever did harm to another.

PS: more humans fkn with nature,....nature will win.
Killing a shark because it did what it does, like you, eating a fkn cow , makes total sense. :roll:
Stay out of the water then, fknut!
No sharks, no fish, no MC Fish


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 am
Posts: 336
Location: Puerto Rico
stakas wrote:
Any shark ever attacking a human should be killed....just like bears.


Why?

I belive such actions may be necessary to preserve a community, or a society.. You know for survival. But perhaps not in all cases. I would never kill anything, except to eat it, much like a shark would.

Could you elaborate on why they take such actions on bears nowadays?

Kindest regards,


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:15 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm
Posts: 1722
jrfiol wrote:
stakas wrote:
Any shark ever attacking a human should be killed....just like bears.


Why?
...


FIRST , read this post :
tautologies wrote:
...
Secondly there is no increase in attacks at all...it just varies from year to year...
From 1828 to August 2013 there have been 121 total unprovoked shark attacks in Hawaii. Eight of these were fatal attacks - the last being in 2004.

... .


SO if Ya count the number of swimmers that Have gone in the water at Hawaii
since 1900, then compare it to the number of deaths ; it's obvious that a "Normal" Shark
wants Nothing to do with a Human. So the government only wants to take out
the sharks that see Humans as Easy-prey , (the Sick ones) that can't hunt there
normal meal.

Same goes for Bears .

Now Mountain-lions that eat children ---
Yea , are gonna be shot as well, even though that would be considered normal behavior
for that particular Cat !!

Rabid Dogs get shot by government personal as well.

Bille


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:27 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 am
Posts: 336
Location: Puerto Rico
Bille wrote:
jrfiol wrote:
stakas wrote:
Any shark ever attacking a human should be killed....just like bears.


Why?
...


FIRST , read this post :
tautologies wrote:
...
Secondly there is no increase in attacks at all...it just varies from year to year...
From 1828 to August 2013 there have been 121 total unprovoked shark attacks in Hawaii. Eight of these were fatal attacks - the last being in 2004.

... .


SO if Ya count the number of swimmers that Have gone in the water at Hawaii
since 1900, then compare it to the number of deaths ; it's obvious that a "Normal" Shark
wants Nothing to do with a Human. So the government only wants to take out
the sharks that see Humans as Easy-prey , (the Sick ones) that can't hunt there
normal meal.

Same goes for Bears .

Now Mountain-lions that eat children ---
Yea , are gonna be shot as well, even though that would be considered normal behavior
for that particular Cat !!

Rabid Dogs get shot by government personal as well.

Bille


I understand. Thank you for the perspective.

So, it is based on a determination on the behavior of a specific shark (or bear) that deviates from their expected behavior and starts to prey on humans.

Like a sick shark that cannot hunt fish, so they go for easier prey?

:-(

I still feel sad for the sharks (bears), but I guess there is some supporting evidence to this concept, or hope there is and its not the type of "caseria de bruja".

Kindest regards, and so sorry about the kid that got bit, and other shark attack victims.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am
Posts: 909
Shark attacks in Hawaii
2008 2
2009 3
2010 3
2011 3
2012 11
2013 9 so far,

This is very clear the attacks are increasing.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:34 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Maui
I know it's not a popular belief but yes I think you should hunt down and kill a shark that is eating humans. They use to do that in Hawaii... Catch a few sharks in the area of an attack. I also believe in the Death Penalty. Sick fkrs should die.

But then again I also realize its not that easy. It sure does make me nervous as hell to go in the water.

Maybe I should get a carry and conceal license for kitesurfing.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Posts: 8556
Location: Oahu
rightguard wrote:
I know it's not a popular belief but yes I think you should hunt down and kill a shark that is eating humans. They use to do that in Hawaii... Catch a few sharks in the area of an attack. I also believe in the Death Penalty. Sick fkrs should die.

But then again I also realize its not that easy. It sure does make me nervous as hell to go in the water.

Maybe I should get a carry and conceal license for kitesurfing.

They tried to hunt sharks but found it had no impact...AND they usually could not find the right shark.

I think it is the completely wrong mentality to think we can kill our way into the ocean. Accept the risk or stay out.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Maui
I do know that in the end... You except the risk or get out.

That is what makes sense but we are suppose to be the top of the food chain. Of coarse it's only hearsay but don't they kill a lion in Africa that eats a human, don't they kill a bear in Alaska that eats a human... Blah blah blah

Just curious but I wonder if a shark learns from an attack that he doesn't like human or if he learns that he wasn't hurt from a human, and does it more. Or maybe a shark is just a mindless hunting machine.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am
Posts: 909
Rido wrote:

You cant report a shark attack if you are dead.


That is so true, most people who got eaten by Sharks are not listed as eaten by Sharks.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Maui, Kanaha a shark attacked a unmanned kiteboard
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Posts: 8556
Location: Oahu
Hawaiis wrote:
Rido wrote:

You cant report a shark attack if you are dead.


That is so true, most people who got eaten by Sharks are not listed as eaten by Sharks.


:o you are joking right? Please say you are joking?


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bushflyr, dyyylan, Gokizza, Google [Bot] and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group