All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Infinity V3 light wind machine kite (4G)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:44 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Oldnbroken wrote:
alexeyga wrote:
Please help me out here as I'm rather puzzled.....bla bla bla...whine, bitch, moan, whine, moan, bitch, beat a dead horse, whine, whine, bitch, moan, beat a dead horse, whine, whine, moan, moan, moan, bitch, complain, complain, lie, lie, moan, moan, bitch.
I never had an issue that any normal person ever gets and I then tried to blame my own bladder problem on Epic.
Bitch, moan, whine, whine, moan....I will never let go of a very small issue and I like to keep bitching about it long after it could possibly matter in my life.
Whine, whine, bitch, moan.
I would sure hate to see what would happen if something real went wrong in your life.

I am quoting Oldn so that he cannot delete post like he did Friday at lunch when he wrote this filth :

Oldn wrote that : Alexeyga should get a tube of Vagisil...pull up his skirt ...and apply liberally

Oldn is a dirty old dog

Posting filth for 15 minutes on KF for people to view then deleting tells the character of a person

Oldn slipped up and got caught.....bad dog

Last edited by SupaEZ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:16 am 
Frequent Poster

SupaEZ wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:
alexeyga wrote:
Please help me out here as I'm rather puzzled.....bla bla bla...whine, bitch, moan, whine, moan, bitch, beat a dead horse, whine, whine, bitch, moan, beat a dead horse, whine, whine, moan, moan, moan, bitch, complain, complain, lie, lie, moan, moan, bitch.
I never had an issue that any normal person ever gets and I then tried to blame my own bladder problem on Epic.
Bitch, moan, whine, whine, moan....I will never let go of a very small issue and I like to keep bitching about it long after it could possibly matter in my life.
I would sure hate to see what would happen if something real went wrong in your life.

I am quoting you so that you cannot delete it like you did today at lunch when you wrote this :

That Alexeyga should get a tube of Vagisil...pull up his skirt ...and apply liberally

You are a sick puppy

OnB does get very upset when people attack epic kites - I think it is because he is a small business person himself and he feels a personal link with Dmitri running "mom and pop" kitesurf company. I would have to agree that alexeyga does go a bit over the top with his epic rants. Yes he purchased some kites equipment from epic that fell apart before he thinks it should have, but the reality is kite equipment just doesnt last you get a couple of years out of it if you are lucky. Manufacturing quality has dropped across all brands in my opinion due to quality control problems out of factories in the far east, this is not something unique to Epic. Materials are more expensive so the incentive to subsitute for cheap materials is greater than it used to be.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:49 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
OnB does get very upset when people attack epic kites - I think it is because he is a small business person himself and he feels a personal link with Dmitri running "mom and pop" kitesurf company. I would have to agree that alexeyga does go a bit over the top with his epic rants. Yes he purchased some kites equipment from epic that fell apart before he thinks it should have, but the reality is kite equipment just doesnt last you get a couple of years out of it if you are lucky. Manufacturing quality has dropped across all brands in my opinion due to quality control problems out of factories in the far east, this is not something unique to Epic. Materials are more expensive so the incentive to subsitute for cheap materials is greater than it used to be.

UKSurf is correct when he talks about quality control and the life expectancy of a kite.
This is why you need to be on top of things every time, and its very hard. This is also one of the reasons why you need to be at the factory making sure they are using the material you want them to use and not something cheaper when they see the opportunity.
Plus you have to understand that kites don't last too long, but that depends also on how much usage you put on them. A good example will be me since I kite almost every day. And by doing that the life expectancy of my personal kites will be around 6 months. Why 6 months!!! Well because after that everything stretches out and the kite won't feel the same. It will still be a good kite but not as good as when you first got it. So if you fly one of my personal kites that I've been using for 6 months non stop and then use a new one same model, you will feel a big difference.
But again if you kite once or twice a week then the life expectancy of your kite will be way longer.

Any way, I am leaving for China next week with Momi to make sure the factory is not cutting corners with our products.

P.S. The good thing about running a "mom and pop" kitesurf company like Mr.UKSurf calls it is that if something happens we are on it immediately.

Attachments:
DSC_0026 3.jpg
DSC_0026 3.jpg [ 1.05 MIB | Viewed 476 times ]
DSC_0010 1.jpg
DSC_0010 1.jpg [ 513.57 KIB | Viewed 476 times ]
DSC_0014 2.jpg
DSC_0014 2.jpg [ 883.52 KIB | Viewed 476 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:06 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Liberally..Vagisil..Skirt !!?? :shake: :shake: .....I'm going to hell for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Oldnbroken on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
ooops another bad, naughty, sinful word just slipped out :allbegood: .....now I'm going to hell for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Oldnbroken, you are going to China with me :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:28 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

SupaEZ wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:
alexeyga wrote:

I am quoting Oldn so that he cannot delete post like he did Friday at lunch when he wrote this filth :

Oldn wrote that : Alexeyga should get a tube of Vagisil...pull up his skirt ...and apply liberally

Oldn is a dirty old dog

Posting filth for 15 minutes on KF for people to view then deleting tells the character of a person

Oldn slipped up and got caught.....bad dog

Here it is again
Bad dog :nono: :censored: :redcard: :stop:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Guys please keep this topic clean. :thumb: So who else wants to demo the INFINITY v3?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:55 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

This is the most useful tool on the Kiteforum.com!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/q6roaz5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:06 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Guys please keep this topic clean. :thumb: So who else wants to demo the INFINITY v3?

Maybe i should for one week :wink:
I would make sure to keep your kite real clean
If the INF V3 was the only kite i had for LW....
..... i am sure i would make it work real good and have lots of fun with it using my North Nugget 2013

:surf: :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:15 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
P.S. The good thing about running a "mom and pop" kitesurf company like Mr.UKSurf calls it is that if something happens we are on it immediately.

Right... Except that in Epic's case
Quote:
we are on it immediately
comes down to kitten's farts and at the end the customer is always at fault.

UKSurf wrote:
I would have to agree that alexeyga does go a bit over the top with his epic rants. Yes he purchased some kites equipment from epic that fell apart before he thinks it should have, but the reality is kite equipment just doesnt last you get a couple of years out of it if you are lucky.

You're absolutely right, however my main rant is that for the same amount of money I paid for Epic equipment I could've gotten gear from another company while having zero issues during the same amount of usage. And b.t.w, so far I had zero issues with the bar which has replaced that Epic's piece of rubbish after the same amount of sessions, and I had zero issues with the Epic's bar since re-gutting it with Switch parts - it just works!

If only for once mr. D actually had the balls to say "Yeah, sorry guys - we have a problem, I'm working on it!" But so far we've heard nothing but sneaky stories, silly excuses and blow-offs. Well, mr.D you really shouldn't be expecting everybody to be as excited and happy as that dude who was refusing him-self the pleasure of riding Epic kites because your bar wasn't up to the task and now hi seem to be sleeping with the Epic's 4G chickenloop up in his arse!!! :rollgrin: :nono:

[ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next