forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Vancouver, Canada
- Gear: Various gear
- Brand Affiliation: F-One
There are a few different threads comparing one to another, so I thought that I'd consolidate to one place.
Thread about the Vanguard.
Thread about the T-Rex.
Thread about the Messenger (?)
Has anyone ridden all three (or at least, two of them)? I own a Vanguard (love it, but have also snapped it.... twice), and I've seen/felt both the T-Rex and Messenger boards. I just haven't ridden the other two and can't compare/contrast them.
- Firewire Vanguard - 4'8" up to 6'2" (NOT in kitesurf construction yet)
- Firewire Vanguard.png (154.3 KiB) Viewed 575 times
- SS T-Rex - 5'2", 5'4" or 5'6"
- SS TRex.jpg (181.13 KiB) Viewed 575 times
- LF Messenger - 5'1" or 5'5"
- LF Messenger.jpg (98.3 KiB) Viewed 575 times
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Larry Pinta and 25 guests