All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Epic kites and after-sales service
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:46 pm 
Medium Poster

I would like to know what 11 companies so I do not make a mistake and buy something inferior.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm 
Rare Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
For a fact I know 11 kite companies that do take short cuts to save money. So please take a big breath, step back, smile at your wife and do some intense research before posting things that you have no clue.

I would also like to know the names of these "11" kite companies and the short cuts that they make????

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
so....
which brands are taking short cuts, how (ie - could you detail), what´s the impact and how does Epic compare in terms of the alternative solution for those same ´details´?

Sorry Tiago1973 and so on.... but it's called respect and I won't mention any of these companies. But I am sure you can find all this info by yourselves if you know the right people responsible in the production of the kites and how the factories operates. Their is so much going on that you can't understand until you start doing the job I do and what goes into the kite in order to bring out the end product. And Mr.wytcap knows it very well since he use to be one of our reps 3 years ago. But maybe you can ask Mr. Xtream since he seams to know a lot about this subject.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 pm 
Frequent Poster

I can understand you dont want to name most of the kitesurf industry who according to you dont care about the quality of the gear they produce and are taking shortcuts :roll: Could you tell us what Epic does in their production and manufacturing that sets them apart?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
I would also like to know the names of these "11" kite companies and the short cuts that they make????

Jakster4, UKSurf, Tiago1973 give me a call if you want to know about what short cuts most of these companies do take in order to save money and I will be happy to let you know the inside story but will not mention their name. You can find my number in our www.epickites.com web site or ask Mr.wytcap for my cell number since he knows it very well. But I won't reveal any of this on the internet.
So call me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:

Jakster4, UKSurf, Tiago1973 give me a call if you want to know about what short cuts most of these companies do take in order to save money and I will be happy to let you know the inside story but will not mention their name. You can find my number in our www.epickites.com web site or ask Mr.wytcap for my cell number since he knows it very well. But I won't reveal any of this on the internet.
So call me.

Dan from North and Pete C from Cabrinha- could you please call the Epic owner/designer/promoter/kiter/team rider/sales rep/marketing expert as well and ask him about those short cuts he is referring to? It would be interesting to know if you can confirm what he is stating.
I kited Cabrinha for 5 years and North for one year and with none of those 2 companies I experienced so much trouble which I had with that "Epic" gear in one year (3 kites).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
Dan from North and Pete C from Cabrinha- could you please call the Epic owner/designer/promoter/kiter/team rider/sales rep/marketing expert as well and ask him about those short cuts he is referring to? It would be interesting to know if you can confirm what he is stating.
I kited Cabrinha for 5 years and North for one year and with none of those 2 companies I experienced so much trouble which I had with that "Epic" gear in one year (3 kites).

Caesar,
Pete C and Dan do have my number. Plus from what I remember you also have my number or Helen's number since you use to be a team rider for us and we all know what type of person we are dealing with. :wink:

Last edited by Dimitri M on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:19 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:

Caesar,
Pete C and Dan do have my number. Plus from what I remember you also have my number since you use to be a team rider for us. :wink:

Yup...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm 
Rare Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:

So call me.

Okay then don't name the company. Simply tell us what they do to cut corners?? Extremely interested to hear this....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

jakster4
I already did mention some of the short cuts other kite companies do on my previous post. Check page 3 on this topic.
Quote:
......These are some of the response I get from some factories when I am building the EPIC kites: "Don't use this material use this, don't use this thread use this, don't sew it that way because it cost more money and it takes too long. Most companies use this method or this material.".....and the list goes on....

Last edited by Dimitri M on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next