forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Zalduendo, Burgos, Spain
- Favorite Beaches: (Pantano del Ebro, Zalduendo) Burgos , Spain.
- Style: kitebuggy, snowkite, kitesurf
- Gear: Flysurfer
- Brand Affiliation: Rider
- Location: Burgos
More jumping, faster, more lift, less force stick, more stable, better web delux new special settings, except flanges, new lines, more apparent wind by the low range, by senior resemblance. I have tried all sizes in kitesurfing and kitebuggy. The summary, honestly, is that all sizes are fantastic.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:37 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Germany
what do you mean by better web deluxe?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests