Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: Cocoa beach FL
Gear: Liquid Force NV 13m & 9M
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Kiters in Venture Capital / Growth Equity / PE

Postby ck-kiter » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:12 pm

Preface: I know this isn't a traditional kiteboarding post, but given how driven, smart, and supportive members of the kiteboarding community are I figured someone here could help with my inquiry.

I'm a recent college graduate (B.S. Engineering and M.S. Finance) with a year of management/strategy consulting experience. I was recently effected by mass layoffs at my company and I am on the hunt for a new job as an analyst for a VC or PE fund. I wanted to see if there are any fellow kiters/adventure enthusiast working in the investing world who would be willing to share their knowledge and help direct me on my job search journey.

I greatly appreciate any help in advance!

About little about me:
Interests: kiting, adventuring, endurance running & biking, dancing, tennis, and experiencing new cultures
What I value: kindness, discipline, and hard work
Skills: financial modeling (LBO, DCF, Comps, Preacqs), Bloomberg, Capital IQ, lean manufacturing, professional presentation building

Return to “Kitesurfing”