Bill C wrote:
You mentioned likes and dislikes. What is there not to like?
Ok. First of all, you must know you are reading from a rider which has just bought his 13 Cloud and has ridden it 6 times.
CONS (in order of relevance):
1) Sandbag: I don't like handling a sandbag to secure the kite on the beach. Because of this, the self-landing method I was used to now is less effective.
2) Luffing/Vibration: This is NOT a real issue to me. But yes, if I could, I would just remove it.
PROS (in order of relevance):
1) The kite fells smaller than it is.
2) The "sweet spot" is closer to the bar: That means I can keep my hands closer to my body, which is great for my neck and back pain.
3) Folding: I love folding the Cloud. It takes me half the time and the kite occupies a lot less space.
4) Price: After riding the Cloud, I refuse to pay like US$2.000,00 on a kite (even if it comes with a bar)