Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

New Naish International Team Riders: Serin, Levin & Lima

Postby Toby » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:45 am

Naish News:

Naish International Is Stoked To Announce The Addition Of Paul Serin, Hope Levin and Raquel Lima To The Team

1 naish.jpg
Photos © Jimmie Hepp | Agile Levin
Ever since Paul Serin began kitesurfing in France at the young age of 10, one of his biggest dreams was to become a pro-rider. Paul has been involved in the European kiteboarding competition circuit for quite some time, earning himself noteworthy titles such as 2010 European Junior Champion, 2011 French Junior Champion, and was most recently named the 2013 French Freestyle Champion. We foresee an even brighter future for Paul and look forward to being a part of his success!

“Joining the Naish International team is like the beginning of an accomplishment, because the spirit of Naish Kiteboarding was always an inspiration to me. To be a part of this team is like a dream come true!” – Paul Serin

When Hope Levin first began kiting 10 years ago, she was 1 of 7 existing kiteboarders in the Turks & Caicos Islands. With a population of 5,000, this 2 x 20 island in the Atlantic Ocean is now a mecca for the sport, with Hope being its #1 advocate. She started out 2014 with a bang at the Lord of the Wind competition by placing 1st in both the Ladies Freestyle and Slalom events, 2nd in the Hangtime Competition and 3rd in the Course Racing event. Her strong love of kiting and watersports will bring her to levels she’s only dreamed, and Naish is thrilled to be a part of it!

“The Naish family is a very special group and I am honored to become a part of it. My peers are world titleholders, extreme athletes, and most importantly good people. I am so excited to learn from them and share adventures together in 2014 as we promote our brand and the sport of kiteboarding.” – Hope Levin

Raquel Lima hails from Sao Paulo, Brazil and has called Maui, Hawaii her home since 2002. In addition to her collection of kiteboarding titles since 2002, she is most recently known for her 1st place finish at the 2013 Women’s Snowkite Race Series and her 2nd place finish at the 2013 KSP Big Air Contest. If you can’t find Raquel at Kite Beach on Maui teaching kitesurfing lessons, she’s probably out surfing, paddle boarding, hiking, or walking her dogs. There’s no question, Raquel lives her life to the fullest and we can’t wait to see the energy she brings to the table in 2014!

“By joining the Naish International Team, I plan to push the limits of women’s kiteboarding and share my love for the wind, waves, and snow with the world. We have an amazing crew this year and I am thankful to be a part of it!” – Raquel Lima

http://naishkites.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”