forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 am
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Windmill point
- Favorite Beaches: Jockeysridge
- Style: Any move that makes my son smile
- Gear: Axis 156 and a 139
Epic renegade 3G 13ltd
Epic renegade 10m proto
Epic infinity v2
Epic 4g bar
- Brand Affiliation: Working on one
- Location: Va
Im going to sandusky ohio on the 6th of feb i was woundering is it worth packing some gear to go ride there and if so is there a good spot to ride at ?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4127
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: ford lake Michigan
- Style: boots only
- Gear: fuel envy wainman pansh naish jaime cwb
fastrider wrote:Im going to sandusky ohio on the 6th of feb i was woundering is it worth packing some gear to go ride there and if so is there a good spot to ride at ?
bring a snowboard or skis lake erie is froze near shore. if you have a house on the lake you can probably launch from the lawn and ride out. There is no snow right now that's the only problem.
I know saul is on the forum he can give you advice on locations.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Jackie Treehorn and 18 guests