All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Anybody done that?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 am 
Very Frequent Poster

jens wrote:
pound nails for a living and if I were Supa Ez I would tell you how much of a better rider I am then you. I will tell you this though, using your same logic I know I am a better father then you(don't have kids) and I hope your son enjoys his short life(based on fathers lack of common sense)

Well you bang nails, respect, take back the committee thing.

Wait until you have kids to make such a claim surely.

Always take him out on winds 12 to 15 only on a zephyr on a light wind TT, always safe mate trust me. Although my wife insists he wears a pfd thingy now, but hey women have done such a great job bringing up the last generation of men don't you think.....lol!!!

You are a better rider than me....maybe...maybe not, but 14 seasons teachings you a lot about kite control. Plus I learnt on kites before the ones BM mentioned where pussies like you wouldn't last one session.

Better father than me and you don't have kids...Fck you mate.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 am 
Frequent Poster

Westozzy wrote:
downunder wrote:
So this is you, Woz? :)

Attachment:
DSC05107 (Medium).JPG

Nah man, is that back beach in gero? Using an ozone kite as well...lol. Is it Jason? Looks like his son...but the dudes a bit fat to be Jason...lol might be an old photo..

Lancelin, 05 Jan '14 :) Got more detailed pic but will pass...Or pm you:)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:31 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Hello, irresponsible parenting coming up....what could happen! What about sharks? What if they fell in and couldn't swim!! What about skin cancer!! Can't believe those kids are left alone on a beach in Bali, what if someone took them and sold them into child slavery?

Are there any rocks in the water? What he doing learning to take a trainer kite upwind on the beach, what if he gets lofted!!! That harness may cause him back issues in later life!!! What's he doing crabbing, they might bite his feet, he could get infections, that water looks dirty.

Isn't there are play station game that could emulate these activities without putting them in sooooo much danger....damn I'm a bad dad!!

Hey jens suck my wang and grow a dick mate.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 870.72 KIB | Viewed 324 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 873.99 KIB | Viewed 324 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1.03 MIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 951.74 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 496.93 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 659.7 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1.07 MIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 472.89 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 476.17 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 747.78 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 913.9 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1.08 MIB | Viewed 332 times ]

Last edited by Westozzy on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 am 
Medium Poster

dude,sorry about the father slant, all I was trying to say was one false move and teeth to the back of the head. and if kid between legs well who knows. Hope your not dying in the heat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:46 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Oops sorry about the last line... :oops:

I suppose there are always risks but heck we have to toughen the next gen up, they will be entering a brave new world in the next 20 years and we need men, not confused boys, brought up in cotton wool.

Yeh they are dead set water babies, just spent three hours surfing to escape the heat. He took off on some double head high waves (for his size) he made most them...but not all!!! Lol...took a good pounding actually...toughen them up!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:32 am 
Frequent Poster

Bob Marley wrote:
Westozzy wrote:
Damn this sport is attracting some pussies recently.

It's been attracting them in mass since bridled kites came out. Started downhill with the crossbow and been pussified more each year since. :kiff:

Haha, true. Few years ago you could chat to a bird in a bar and tell you kite and they'd be like 'wow, that sounds exciting', nowadays the response is more like 'really, my nan does that since she got lessons for her 60th'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 am 
Frequent Poster

Westozzy wrote:
Oops sorry about the last line... :oops:

I suppose there are always risks but heck we have to toughen the next gen up, they will be entering a brave new world in the next 20 years and we need men, not confused boys, brought up in cotton wool.

Yeh they are dead set water babies, just spent three hours surfing to escape the heat. He took off on some double head high waves (for his size) he made most them...but not all!!! Lol...took a good pounding actually...toughen them up!!

You didn't need to apologise for that! Not a dad myself but from the look of those pics i'd say the world needs more fathers like that.... way too many playstation fatties on the planet!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:21 am 
Very Frequent Poster

sijandy wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
Westozzy wrote:
Damn this sport is attracting some pussies recently.

It's been attracting them in mass since bridled kites came out. Started downhill with the crossbow and been pussified more each year since. :kiff:

Haha, true. Few years ago you could chat to a bird in a bar and tell you kite and they'd be like 'wow, that sounds exciting', nowadays the response is more like 'really, my nan does that since she got lessons for her 60th'.

Lol!! Classic. And I bet nan doesn't wear a helmet, pfd, retractable leash, wears boardies over her wetsuit, a hook knife, a quad heli with a go pro so we all have to watch her every move, a floatable boàrd attachment so she can see her board if she loses it, farq lessons their aren't any

Nah nanas hooked up to a 2002 airush lift pro and going big because their is no point in trying to depowering a 12m kite like this as it won't!! Quick release, wtf is that?? Lol!!!

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3