forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: The Gorge
- Favorite Beaches: La Ventana
- Style: Free/surf
- Gear: Vader 5'1"
North Neo 6/8/10m
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: The Gorge/La Ventana
Anyone tried WD-40 or Acetone? Again, I want to avoid any damage to the deck surface!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
- Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17, Flite 12, Cabrinha Apollo 10
- Brand Affiliation: XL Kites
- Location: XL Kites.com
unbob wrote:Anyone tried WD-40 or Acetone? Again, I want to avoid any damage to the deck surface!
Just use the Goo Gone. Works best of all. No damage to the board. WD-40 is for water displacement, not removing glue. We use fishing line and goo gone to remove badging/decals on motorcycles, that's why I know that will work. Good luck.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill C, Bing [Bot], EastCC, omg and 22 guests