Red Bull King of the Air - yellow (warning) status - Tentative for Sunday, 2 Feb 2014
It seems the wind gods are finally smiling on us in Cape Town and the forecast for this Sunday looks great.
We're giving it another 24 hours to confirm that the conditions will hold out for Sunday. If we are a GO for Sunday you'll know tomorrow. (1 Feb 2014)
Event action on the day will only take place after 12pm if you're planning on coming down to Big Bay and should end just before 7pm.
Luckily, it you're not able to be with us in Cape Town you call watch all the action via live streaming here: www.redbullkingoftheair.com
1 kota 2.jpg [ 762.96 KIB | Viewed 1578 times ]