Favorite Beaches: Cabarete, Paros Banda Aceh
Style: waves
Gear: RRD
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kiting in Indonesia Banda Aceh

Postby maurice_k » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 am

Let me first introduce myself. I have been kiteboarding since 2007 and have kited in some amazing places in the world, from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, France, Greece and Vietnam in South East Asia. I have been also teaching kiting as an IKO instructor passing on this wonderful sport to others.
The time has come for me to find a great place in the world that is exceptional for kiting and share this spot with other people who have the same passion about this sport.
I have ended up in Banda Aceh in Sumatra, Indonesia where the wind blows 15-30 knots from May to October. Here, I am working together with a friendly family run guesthouse on this Paradise island.
This is the place where we have chosen to open a Club in a beautiful location called Lhoknga.
This little Hidden Gem is still relevantly undiscovered and has so much to offer.

Thanks for reading,
Maurice

Return to “Kitesurfing”