All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: ozone and best kites, airush bar stolen in thailand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 am 
Medium Poster

about 6 weeks ago we had two kites stolen out of my customers storage facility at my club in pattaya thailand. after reviewing the camera footage it is clear it was a local expat kiter called mitch. he is a dark skinned fair haired guy in his fifties from poleland. he was well know around the club as he had been kiting there for 2 months every day, he disappeared the same day the kites were stolen. his distinctive yellow 3 wheeled motorbike was at my club the night of the robery and staff from the restraunt at my club positivle identified him as the thief. i later found out he was asked to leave another club nearby for stealing a harness. i have spent the last 6 weeks looking for this guy in an attempt to find my friends kites but it seems he has left thailand. i would like to ask the kiting community to be on the look out for him and the 2 kites he stole. a 2014 17m ozone zypher, a 2014 11.5m best kahoona and an airush smart bar. i think it was V4 so the red/white one.
someone must know where this guy is. would be so sweet to find this guy.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: ozone and best kites, airush bar stolen in thailand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 am 
Rare Poster

Do you have a photo of him ?

Post subject: Re: ozone and best kites, airush bar stolen in thailand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:50 am 
Medium Poster

iKite123 wrote:
Do you have a photo of him ?

guy in the white singlet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EpUKWSW30

guy is quite distinctive. he walks with a limp after a motorbike crash which gave him the idea to open up a 3 wheeled motorbike rental business in thailand which he could not make profitable.

surely we can find this guy. the global kiting comunity is not that big. any help would be appreciated. we are offering a reward for return of the kites or for getting this guy.

[ 3 posts ]