Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

wanted: agression 134x46 in the states

Forum for kitesurfers
IanNJ
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Brigantine NJ
Favorite Beaches: Brigantine, LBI, Kite Island NJ, Caberate, Hatteras
Style: Wave/freestyle
Gear: Currently rocking a 12/10/8 CORE GTS3 for waves and wake. Cabrinha Velocity 13/10/7 for Foil.
Boards: LF 139 Element with LFK boots and no fins, SlingShot/MHL NF2 Strapless Foil, CORE Ripper 2 5'10", Cabrinha Secrete weapon 5'10", Slingshot 5'6" Angry Swallow
Brand Affiliation: www.NewJerseyKiteboarding.com and www.GreenHatKiteboarding.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

wanted: agression 134x46 in the states

Postby IanNJ » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:03 pm

does anyone have an old one of these kicking around. A good friend finally broke his..its the yellow one with purple writing...he is devastated and would love another one...anyone have one in the states you want to get rid of?

Loon
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Cass Lake, Michigan
Favorite Beaches: Icarai/Isle do Guajaru/Cumbuco Brazil, Los Barriles BCS
Style: All of it.
Gear: Waiman 7, 9, 12 and Epic Screamer 14

Epic Spartan 129, F-One Trax 134, Waiman Blunt 137 W
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: wanted: agression 134x46 in the states

Postby Loon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:42 pm

I have a Super Fatty I'd be willing to part with. I think it's 132x46. It's white and in pretty good condition. I also have a 138x44 (I think)...

CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12

Postby CaptainArgh » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Email GS. Even if your buddy doesn't want to buy a new one, he often knows folks looking to sell used versions of his boards (because they just bought new ones).

They are great boards. I have a 132x42 and I've yet to find another board I like better. I do ride other boards just to change things up, but then I come back to the Aggression and am always impressed. Great performance and amazingly light and durable.

jpkiter
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: NJ ( Lakes Bay, Brigantine, Tuckerton)
Favorite Beaches: Lakes Bay,NJ
Brigantine,NJ
Dock St. NJ
Florida Flats, Key West
Gear: Cabrinha kites, Epic kites, BRO-KITE POP 130X 40, HEIN custom boards, AXIS Vanguard+Nuskool, Kokotat drysuits
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby jpkiter » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

hey Ian..i am selling my super phatty...board complete (straps + pads, handle, fins)...it's is blue + white in color..(not sure what year that is)... I'm heading over to Lakes this afternoon..I'll throw it in my car...have your friend stop by + he can get it right away....Jane

Return to “Kitesurfing”