Local Beach: rome
Favorite Beaches: sardinia cape town
Style: wave
Gear: religion 5 6 8
firewire 5 11 maquina 5.9
Brand Affiliation: None

bob marley for president!

Postby piccio » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:12 am

Dear toby why don't you cancel those post from epic as well?
they are like zombie never die ,comes again always!
if epic kites are good will spread little by little without broking for years!
bob was resuscitating the forum!

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bob marley for president!

Postby soul19 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am

Hey Toby,

Why not also remove Piccio off this forum for yet another useless thread bashing a forum sponsor. Than you can remove me as well for contributing to this thread with this post....actually ban everyone so that no one can say anything :thumb:

James

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 pm

I take it that means bob has been banned for a bit or just some of his posts?

Resuscitating you say? I'd say he crossed the line along time ago and Toby has been anything but tolerant. It's not a discussion he has rather an antagonistic self centered dialogue with a dope clouded mind that has glimpses of reason but is predominantly deluded to the point of creating anything but a discussion. He's got balls though I got to give him that. Piccio if you consider bob was resuscitating the forum then I feel you need to reexamine what kind of forum you consider productive because bobs approach is anything but.

Epic posts at least show some great pics and reveal someone and others passion for a brand. Don't like them don't open the damn threads.

Bob just spreads bigotry and as a whole surreal stupidity. He just reveals ignorance regarding the sport and the gear we use. And you think this was a good thing ?
Last edited by Westozzy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rocktor
Medium Poster
Gear: Airush
Jimmy Lewis

Postby rocktor » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:03 pm

You don't agree with me? You're banned!
Can't wrap my head around the mentality here.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Rockter it's not as black and white as that mate. Bobs retorts were causing a lot of angst and he wasn't really making solid points to agree or disagree with per say (bar a few) but was purposably inciting dialogue that really was very unproductive and overall was bringing everyone down to his level. As plummet said we kept feeding the troll. Personally I don't really mind at all I know he is just running a piss take campaign but I question for what purpose?

It seems every post he is part of turns south. This is an unhealthy element to let foster trust me I've seen it destroy any worth our local forum has. You let this shit continue to run that's what happens. It's not as black and white as disagreeing with whatever dope induced clouded point he was making, if he was making one at all.
Last edited by Westozzy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coleman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby coleman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

I decided to go toe to toe with that clown last night. Its rare to encounter someone who is truly delusional like sean is.

The guy is so transparent to everyone except himself. Bitter, resentful, and hostile towards other people in general.

He is a total coward and does nothing but antagonize any and all kf members, hijacking every thread he enters. It's important to have some moderation here to protect some manner of open discourse. Cheers Toby for thinning the herd last night.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of sean, perhaps next time he could choose a different handle. One that doesn't befoul a legend's name.

Say, " the beebs"

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Westozzy wrote: ...
I'd say he crossed the line along time ago and Toby has been anything but tolerant.
NO Doubt ; toby is probably the Most Tolerant person i ever seen !!!

I ain't Mr perfect myself , (I've gone-Off) a few times on this forum , and also got spanked
by toby for it ; but had the good sense to Stop being an Ass when i was Asked to.

BM just went Too far , and i'm glad to see him gone. Everyone has a Bad day ; BM sounded
like he was having a Bad Life , with Nothing good to say about anyone !! Go to those two
long Threads he started, and try to find anything positive he said in them ; there wasn't much
there, he even started bashing on toby !!

Bille

fdvj
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: lancing
Style: freeride
Gear: naish nobile

Postby fdvj » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

We had a similar case on a local forum, he was delusional but his angle was safety. It led to the police getting involved and did damage to the freedom to discuss things in a humorous way.
I am sure Bob is unwell and is using weed to self medicate, it is unfortunate when mental illness plays out on the internet but it is important to remove those that a clearly unwell, for their own benefit more than others.

edt
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Michigan
Gear: ride hard, no regrets

Postby edt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:40 pm

fdvj wrote: I am sure Bob is unwell and is using weed to self medicate, it is unfortunate when mental illness plays out on the internet but it is important to remove those that a clearly unwell, for their own benefit more than others.
Agree. He's not right. Fortunately he doesn't appear to suffer from depression, that is the curse that takes the lives of many who have mental problems. He'll be back again I'm sure and I hope he feels better next time he's here.

rocktor
Medium Poster
Gear: Airush
Jimmy Lewis

Postby rocktor » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Didn't get a chance to read the threads except for the first two pages when it started. Looks like they are gone forever now. But he seems to fit criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist ... y_disorder

with grandiose delusions.
Or Bipolar disorder, in a manic phase.
Or even Paranoid schizophrenia.

Return to “Kitesurfing”