Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Whats your favorite TT to take into the waves ?

Forum for kitesurfers
plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Whats your favorite TT to take into the waves ?

Postby plummet » Fri May 30, 2014 6:17 am

matth wrote:I pulled the trigger on a 2013 Tronic 144 wide. Got a great deal and from all the info I could dig up sounds like it should do the job nicely. Speedball and Mako also looked good .

Thanks for the your suggestions.
Let us know how it rides. It looks the goods.

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd

Postby matth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:41 am

Thank you guys for the suggesting the Tronic. All I can say is wow!!! this board is exactly what I was looking for. I rode it today for four straight hours in heavy chop and nice size swells . Board was crazy smooth, went upwind and held its edge effortlessly, and popped off the water with ease. The tips stay nice and high and you can clear white wash no problem , I did not bury my nose once today. The thing that really stood out to me was the board felt locked in when I wanted to go upwind but as soon as you come off the edge and stand up the board becomes incredibly loose and surfy. Very happy great board, if you get a chance to ride one go for it , you will not be disappointed.

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 am

post up some picks man.

What is the rocker of this bad boy?

Return to “Kitesurfing”