Gear: Switch
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Switch Kites - Rewards

Postby motosprzet » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi Guys
Most of You probably heard about SwitchKites brand, but if You dont:
Company is diffrent from all other brands, they dont use middle man, just sell from their own warehouses, what comes with it is lower price.
I was personally skeptical about this because I was afraid that with price goes quality.

Some time ago I came across on the webside again and got me interested in the new policy of the Switch and promotions; Factory Outlet and rewards poitnts policy.
Factory Outlet; The company list from time to time some products where You can make an offer, So I tried it, submitted a bid for $300 12m kite Nitro, and I got suprise, the company accepted my offert, and so in the ridiculous price I bought a new kite. When it comes to kite, great performence when it comes to the quality, i was using another top brands by several years; Switch is above them,
Labs tests https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 78_B47j1XZ

The new policy in relation to Rewards Points; You earn points for "everything" and redeem for money; example when You register using the referral code (418418 - my code if someone would like to register) get 1000 points equivalent of $ 10 and another $ 20 after their first purchase. In addition, share, like, Twitt, etc.. You get another points and so on.
Link to the Rewards Policy: http://switchkites.com/rewards_points
With patience, you can really get nice amount of points-money:)
About referral code; I admit I will have some benefits if You register with my CODE. If someone use my code I will get 10% of his/hers first purchase, but person who use my Code as I wrote before will get $ 30 dollars so WIN/WIN. If someone does not want to use my code I do not mind but I think it is worth to have a look at Swich policy because you can really buy gear in reasonable prices and earn some money on a Reward points.

My code 418418 again

If You see on Your spot any of Switch kites go and have a look on quality, and if You can Demo one, You wont be disappointed.

If someone will be interested and have any questions e-mail me mottosprzet@gmail.com

volare
Rare Poster

Re: Switch Kites - Rewards

Postby volare » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:37 pm

For that´s not real, I tried with 300 € for a switch nitro 4 8m and my surprise isn´t accepted my offert .. :cry: :cry:

Faxie
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Netherlands. Maasvlakte, Slufter, Domburg, Brouwersdam, Ouddorp, Vrouwenpolder, Grevelingen.
Style: Freeride, freestyle, wave.
Gear: Crazyfly Hyper 2022 7-9-12, Infinity 2021 9, Raptor Extreme 2020, selfmade bar.

Postby Faxie » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:56 pm

volare wrote:For that´s not real, I tried with 300 € for a switch nitro 4 8m and my surprise isn´t accepted my offert .. :cry: :cry:
You're talking about the 'Make an offer' section, not the reward system.

Try somewhere between 30-35%

volare
Rare Poster

Postby volare » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Which is the "reward system"

thanks

volare
Rare Poster

Postby volare » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm

I see...ok

corbett
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Many

Postby corbett » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Faxie wrote:
volare wrote:For that´s not real, I tried with 300 € for a switch nitro 4 8m and my surprise isn´t accepted my offert .. :cry: :cry:
You're talking about the 'Make an offer' section, not the reward system.

Try somewhere between 30-35%
So is OP. What's going on here Faxie?

switchkites
Medium Poster
Gear: SwitchKites
Brand Affiliation: SwitchKites

Re: Switch Kites - Make an Offer

Postby switchkites » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:14 pm

To be accepted, an offer must exceed the reserve.
The program details are found here:
http://switchkites.com/factory-outlet-details

Bletti
Frequent Poster
Gear: Slingshot Rally 10m

Postby Bletti » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Last month when Switch had their Black Friday sale I picked up a current model Element 4 9m for $575 Australian ($416 usd) in the auction. :D Good for downwinders from marginal wind to gusting 30kt days. Just ordered a 5m element 4 to go with it to have more fun in stormy conditions.

Return to “Kitesurfing”