Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ozone 2013 Edge - Anyone with similar quality issues??

Forum for kitesurfers
Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ozone 2013 Edge - Anyone with similar quality issues??

Postby Westozzy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:38 am

unchartedkitesession wrote:Sanded stitching comes from dragging the kites, launching or landing or dragging the kite around when flipping or moving around. I spend my summers in San Francisco, CA hanging with the Crissy Race crew and the majority of them are flying Ozones. I have not observed any structural failures on any Ozone kites like these "sanded stitching shots" in the area of the leading edge. these kites have been dragged when launching or landing.

My Ozone quiver (last year) and this year is 17 kites, 2014 and 2015 Edges, Reo's, Catalysts, C4's and One 15 meter Chrono. Not even one leaking bladder! And No stitching issues on any of my kites. We let a lot of our clients demo a lot of these kites as well. Not one structural issue on any of our kites.

I meticulously check my kites when pumping up, especially small kites, when its windy, as in the summer I use the same 5, 7, 9 and 10 meter kites that I ride in the surf at Waddell. Not one issue as seen above. My race kites are solid as well.

P.S> We pay for our kites.

www.unchartedkiteseesions.com

17 kites hey...a lot of use distribution. :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”