Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Marvin Baumeister - Schoenian joins team Flysurfer

Postby Toby » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Flysurfer News:

Marvin Baumeister - Schoenian joins team Flysurfer

1 fs.JPG
We want to announce our newest recruit on the international Flysurfer team, mr. Marvin Baumeister from Australia.
Marvin is regarded as one of the most talented kite racers in the world on formula and kite hydrofoil boards and combines that with such great hospitality, professionalism and superb stoke for the kite board racing sport, we are sure he will fit perfectly into the Flysurfer team!

Marvin Baumeister - Schoenian:
"I am proud to announce that I have recently signed a two-year contract with Flysurfer kiteboarding. With their cutting-edge kite designs and R&D, this sponsorship will allow me to continue to push the boundaries of kiteboarding and kiteracing. I am particularly looking forward to flying the new Sonic-FR high performance foil kites and the Boost, both of which are two amazing new products in the Flysurfer range and I am sure will turn a lot of heads. I would like to extend a big 'Thank You' to everybody at Flysurfer for welcoming me so warmly, I'm stoked to be an ambassador for the team and brand and look forward to working with you closely over the next two years. My goals for this season are to focus on Hydrofoil, Slalom, Long Distance and Speed, as well as pushing the limits of flying over the water and most importantly to have lots of fun!”

Marvin is supported by:
Flysurfer Kiteboarding
Patagonia
Ronstan
Temavento Race Engineering
KiteFoil Australia
You can follow Marvin on his Facebook athlete page

Welcome in the Flysurfer family Marvin!

Return to “Kitesurfing”