Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Tampa Bay area
Brand Affiliation: School owner,Kiteboarding Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Kiteboarding Association
Freak Dog Kites
Has thanked: 0

Re: Infinity V4 light wind manchine

Postby KiteboardingTampaBay » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Nah, I just wanted to to see you get all "Supa-stompy feet" and blow a gasket because you "need a number" about your perceived success of Dimitri in the Tampa market. :angryfire: You do know they have pills now for erectile dysfunction don't ya?
Currently, (and just guessing BTW) that there's probably 12-14 v2 or v3's here locally. It's hard to tell because we have quite a few kite spots, a ton of kiters, and I've been focused on teaching for the last 10 years. (i.e. you're the only one who cares dipshit)
I do know this, Dimitri has made a whole lot more kites than you have, but out of respect, how many Supa-specialized tactical light wind ninja kites u made, brah? :D

But hey since you asked, my roommate was the dealer for Eclipse Kites and Skywalker boards back in the earlier days. We had a ton of them around here, and some very talented riders on the Full Throttle branded kites. 75% of our locals had a Skywalker Dimitri Pro because it was an early entry into the wide twintip market and a great performing board in our conditions. I still have the RS138 and it's my favorite board for boosting/ old school riding.
I won't waste my time breaking down the buying habits of our locals over the years because it doesn't feed your obsession with Dimitri's penis, but just know it's a big market every brand wants (and tries) to be in. Dimitri shows up here several weeks out of the year year, does his demo thing, and blows minds with his riding. He gets sales from that, I'm sure. I don't recall seeing any Core demos here, but I have seen a few of them around. They look like decent kites and as I said, if it weren't for you I'd have considered trying them already. :thumb:

Question #2- Heavy or light day?
Neither dude. That would imply I'm unhappy, so just to let you know, I'm a light-hearted person and love to laugh, so thoroughly enjoying slapping you AND your buddy around, as are most of the others watching it. You really did pick the wrong guy to mess with on a forum, and had your little crew over there stalked me out a little more, you'd know that. Maybe one of these days I'll tell you what I actually do in the sport and what my goals are, but please realize slapping you around is just a hobby bro. :wink:
Let's get a bit serious for a minute-
The sole reason I chimed into this thread is because I'm shopping for kites, and once again see you guys doing every thing you can to destroy a very hard working guys efforts, his business, and his credibility.It's perfectly OK with you guys because you're anonymous, and face no retaliation or repercussions in YOUR life.

Do-It helped me prove this point all by himself by immediately going after my business, just like I knew he would.
*Attacking people's income and tearing down their efforts is what kiters do best, it's their first response to everything, and they don't think twice about it because they have nothing at stake. That is a great opportunity to show their desire to be a prick. You guys are doing great in that dept., but as a reminder, that's a REAL fucked up way to show your "stoke" for the sport and the people who work hard to make it better.

I'm sure people think the same about me for being a ball buster on here, but the reason I don't "lose" is because I don't lie or make shit up to bury people and never have. They do that themselves daily, just like SupaEZ and his claim to fame of being a light wind warrior. All you gotta do is call them on it, and they run away like a little bitch. :lol:
In closing, even with the advantage of anonymity, you guys still truly suck at this insult game and I'm fairly certain you'll pack up your bullshit and go home real soon, trust me. If not, I have a cure for that too.
Here's my 1 question SupaEZ-
Does it make you guys feel better about yourselves for being anonymous sniveling little douchebags trying to hurt a fellow kiters business, and how does that benefit you?

Looking forward to another one of your "witty" responses. :thumb:

:bye: -KTB

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:40 pm

KiteboardingTampaButterFlat86F.Bay wrote:
You really did pick the wrong guy to mess with on a forum
Looking forward to another one of your "witty" responses.
You are such a rookie compared to OnB....shoot him a PMS
He'll give you an infinity of pointers

Supa 74F. cool Atantic ocean

KiteboardingTampaBay
Very Frequent Poster
Freak Dog Kites

Postby KiteboardingTampaBay » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 pm

OnB sounds like a cool dude I'd like to ride with, however you're deflecting the topic, SupaCHZY.

How many kites have YOU made, and what purpose does it serve to give every ounce of energy you have to tear down someone else's efforts?
Your M.O. here is to be a total douche, you know that right?
Don't hate me for pointing it out. :idea:

With regard to me being a rookie, I'm quite certain that any of my locals, competing businesses, friends, or forum owners like Toby or Ricki would confirm my ability to make you want to go crawl under a rock and hide.
You're outta gas and we haven't even started yet, newbie. :rollgrin:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:32 pm

KiteboardingTampaBay wrote:I need some new kites and DYING to try it now, just because of all the haters
Yep many of us hate the lies about that kite's 19 sqm power & only that kite from that brand
The epic truth

Please try one already since you are dying to....better yet take his word and just buy one

Join all the other 12 -14 INF. riders as per your wild guess in your Bay area butter flat
( maybe you have been seeing the same lonely guy riding over and over..... my wild guess)

You're not a rookie at debating....but nobody...nobody beats OnB
You two are quite alike....all we need to add is some butter

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Dimitri M wrote: you guys pushing this thread to be #1. Thank you.
Glad to help...we should all expect a commission check at the end of the month...correct ?
We however want more money...$16 ~17 each has no real buying power...$19 will be great
:welcome:

KiteboardingTampaBay
Very Frequent Poster
Freak Dog Kites

Postby KiteboardingTampaBay » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 pm

What I find most entertaining is how you have nothing left but to carefully pick thru this thread to find 1 liners you can quote that aren't totally burying you.
Wahahahhaa that's gotta be Supa tedious, man- nice work! :rollgrin:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 am

Who needs the INFINITY V4 light wind kite when it's blowing 20 to 28 knots for the past 12 days here in Greece.
Attachments
The Greek is home.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 18.09.16.jpg
DSC_4792.jpg

randycasburn
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lee Side, Ft. Walton Beach, FL
Destin Pass
Beasley Park
Big Sabine
Favorite Beaches: Lee Side Park, Ft. Walton Beach
Beasley Park, Ft. Walton Beach
OBX Sound side
Kailua, Oahu
Kahanamoku Beach Honolulu, Oahu
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17
Ocean Rodeo Crave 12
Ocean Rodeo Crave 9
Ocean Rodeo Mako 150

Ocean Rodeo Origin Light 159
Ocean Rodeo Duke
Been thanked: 0

Postby randycasburn » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:49 am

Mr. D ... you left out the best picture!

Do-it
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: North and Ocean Rodeo

Postby Do-it » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:54 am

LOL.... What size were you riding???? Was it the high wind or med high wind version?? :lol: Couldn't resist, If only you had a No wind version I think the Florida crowd might be nicer towards each other??? Have fun and thanks for rubbing it faces....literally...... But I thought Greece had warm water?

KiteboardingTampaBay
Very Frequent Poster
Freak Dog Kites

Postby KiteboardingTampaBay » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:46 am

Is that the new "JT Pro Model" board shorts I've been hearing about, D? :rollgrin:

Return to “Kitesurfing”