forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:39 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Netherlands. Maasvlakte, Slufter, Scheveningen, Domburg, Rilland, Brouwersdam, Ouddorp, Binnenschelde, Vrouwenpolder, Oostvoorne, Rockanje, Grevelingen, Borssele.
- Style: Freeride, freestyle, wave.
- Gear: Switch Helium V1 18m Element V3 13m-7m V4 9m-5m Legacy V1 10m-14m Slingshot Fuel 2005
Switch MJComp V2 136x41.5 Firewire Hellrazor 6.1 timbertek Shinn Shinnster Nobile 555 125x38
- Brand Affiliation: None
kiterocky wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:23 pm
I use vegas and rebel with low V bars..and its better feeling than the Y...i have the original bar too and dont like...more direct control with V..
That's mostly because you're basically more powered... bar is calibrated with lines straight, Y vs V is a higher angle, thus shorter.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: Best
- Brand Affiliation: Wipika
If i use V i have more power?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], jaros, magnusod and 22 guests