richlee
Rare Poster
Gear: Cabrinha, Jimmy Lewis, Nobile
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xensr poor customer service

Postby richlee » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Follow up to my previous posts. Xensr sent me a new Xensr since the first one did not function. The second one was a little better but still did not function well. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not work. Xensr issued me a RMA for my second Xensr and they said they will ship me a Second Generation Xensr back in February 2017. It is now March 22 2017 and I still have not received what will be my third Xensr unit and I don't think they have any idea when or if the Second Generation Xensr will ever ship. I don't know how they can run a business the way they do. I regret purchasing this product and am totally dissatisfied with their customer service.

skideeppow
Medium Poster
Local Beach: None, landlocked CO
Favorite Beaches: Maui, Turqs, Hood River for Aug
Gear: Drifters, 2018 7, 9, Airusdh Ultra 12 2019

Postby skideeppow » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 pm

i had a Trace, i tried to use. Spent a shit ton of time with tech support. Got a new unit.

Never worked right. The jump height was always off by 15-25 feet. I would be on my strapless board and it said i caught 30 feet of air. Maybe 1 foot of air.

Anyway, seems none of these work very well.

TJ at bigwinds ended up giving me a refund.

richlee
Rare Poster
Gear: Cabrinha, Jimmy Lewis, Nobile

Postby richlee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 am

Xensr finally sent me a replacement unit. They sent me a 2nd Generation Xensr. It works great, acquires a gps signal in a reasonable time, you can see the lights in full sunlight, it records perfectly and works just the way it's supposed to unlike the two 1st Generation Xensr's I returned to them.

evila
Medium Poster
Gear: Naish Park 12
Naish Motion Board 138
North Transformer Harness

Postby evila » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am

I wish I could say I had the same luck.

They have simply been ignoring me for over a year, and now that I'm asking for a refund they have stopped responding.

I have already contacted a lawyer to get some advise and he has suggested a class action could be a possibility.

Anyone else having issues like this or I'm I just been singled out?

GrantL
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Auckland
Style: Surfboard
Gear: Naish board
Switch kites
Ozone kites

Postby GrantL » Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 am

evila wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am
I wish I could say I had the same luck.

They have simply been ignoring me for over a year, and now that I'm asking for a refund they have stopped responding.

I have already contacted a lawyer to get some advise and he has suggested a class action could be a possibility.

Anyone else having issues like this or I'm I just been singled out?
I have an order I placed early jan this year. A so call preorder for March. I emailed numerous times looking for an update on delivery. I tell you that David Troup is very efficient with this emails . That was was I thought until the shipping date arrived and past. I waited for 2 weeks , so this is week 2 in April just gone. Sent off an email to enquire the status of my outstanding prepaid order. Have sent a number of emails since , never had a reply as of yet.
If this is how Xensr does international business then I want my money back. Reading your post I am shocked.
I hope I have a resolution soon .

Pissed off customer :angryfire:

rienheintz
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Slufter and autostrand Oostvoorne
Gear: Flysurfer sonic 2 and Switch Nitro

Postby rienheintz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 am

Anyone with connections or contactnames at Xensr?
My broken unit is send back august 2017 and all I get is the same answer " Hi,Unfortunately I do not have any new information at this time. As soon as I get some information or we receive units I will let you know immediately."

How hard is it to replace a unit and make friends all over the world with a nice product and aftersales???

patelis
Rare Poster

Postby patelis » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 pm

rienheintz wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 am
My broken unit is send back august 2017 and all I get is the same answer " Hi,Unfortunately I do not have any new information at this time. As soon as I get some information or we receive units I will let you know immediately."

How hard is it to replace a unit and make friends all over the world with a nice product and aftersales???
I am facing the same problem
I send my unit for inspection with Rma number since July 2017 as they suggest after our conversation via Facebook messenger with some gay named Charles pickering from xensr support department.
After few days i was informed that they will replace my unit but at that moment they was out of stock and waiting for new batch of xensr units
After so many months i ask for refund and the same mister told me that i have contact the shop that i buy the unit from. After that i emailed the shop and they emailed xensr but without any reply. The funny thing is that now the have blocked me and i cannot text them in Fb messenger.
Very unprofessional behaviour.
On the other hand i have 2 Piq north units and they replace my units 2 times because i lost them without any hesitation with a just email with free shipping.
Now compare if you want to buy xensr......

mattrixx
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Adelaide
Gear: Cabrinha

Postby mattrixx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:19 am

I had one RMA'd February 2017... got the usual "We're just waiting on stock etc...." from Charles (via Facebook Messenger).. to no avail.
Looks like they've gone bust... nothing on the website, which hasn't been updated in ages.
Things went silent for me a few months ago too.

Grrr

Pemba
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Local Beach: Murrebue
Gear: Eleveight FS, Shinn Bronq

Postby Pemba » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:41 am

rienheintz wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 am

I had Xensr issues once. One of the people that was quite helpful then was Gillion, dealer of Fluid kiteboarding in the Netherlands. He also appears on the hanglos.nl forum as "Nature" I think. I think he might be or might have been a dealer for Xensr. In any case he was quite helpfull, I expect that he will at least answer if you send him an email

patelis
Rare Poster

Postby patelis » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Thanks for your try to help.
I have contact many people even the owner, i don't remember his name, with different ways email pm twitter Facebook but i didn't get any reply.
And as i notice they remove the xensr app from play store so i assume that is over.
The fact is that i lost my device, it was send back for a brocken led nothing serious.

Return to “Kitesurfing”