Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Re: Rideengine and which spreader bar

Postby Kamikuza » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:19 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Kamikuza wrote:Not siding with the company because they're a big corporation (LOL) but...well, to be perfectly frank, you're an idiot if you don't Loctite bolts you depend on.

Demanding new parts and threatening to bad mouth Jay because you don't possess the common sense to put a couple drops of glue on is petulant and childish.

Not my fault, no one told me to put anything on it, and it wasn't in the instructions. I've never had a problem with anything coming lose in my life, until this. And damn yeah I am going to demand they sell me a pulley and screw, putting my life in danger because no one told me to make a trip to the hardware store is not my fault.
Well that's a bit of bad luck then. Missing it in the instructions, the videos, and no role-models around to teach you the facts of life regarding nuts and bolts. Lets agree it isn't your fault, but rather a case of being ignorant.

It's still not Jay's responsibility as we know they made every effort to point out the necessity of Loctite. You messed up, so you should man up and learn from the experience not make like an entitled brat.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Aggressive
Gear: Nothing Yet
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 am

Kamikuza wrote:Well that's a bit of bad luck then. Missing it in the instructions, the videos, and no role-models around to teach you the facts of life regarding nuts and bolts. Lets agree it isn't your fault, but rather a case of being ignorant.
You can view it however you want, but if you want to view it as ignorance then that's a very minor thing. Anyone can learn to put a piece of glue on a piece of metal. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But here you are, ranting and raving like it's part of a college education. Sorry bud, but no one cares about how smart you are. There are probably a million other things that I am better than you at, and I could call you ignorant for every single one of them. But i'm not, because you're probably just a big loser sitting behind a keyboard that thinks he's smart because he can use glue. Anyway i'm done talking to you, it's like beating a dead horse, a complete waste of energy.
Have fun with your worthless and meaningless life, but at least you got glue :thumb:

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:You can view it however you want, but if you want to view it as ignorance then that's a very minor thing. Anyone can learn to put a piece of glue on a piece of metal. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
So why didn't you do it? :roll:

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 am

Kamikuza wrote:So why didn't you do it? :roll:

Because no one told me too. Why should I do something that's not written in the instructions? It's common sense

Flyboy
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Flyboy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:56 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Because no one told me too. Why should I do something that's not written in the instructions? It's common sense
Style: Aggressive. LOL.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:

Common sense is putting Loctite on bolts you don't want to come undone :lol: common sense is also reading the instructions, which clearly you didn't do.

Bushflyr
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: OR Razor 7m
Caution Spitfire 9m, 10m
Firewire Vanguard 5' 4"
Naish Global 5' 10"
Shinn Monk

Postby Bushflyr » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:Because no one told me too. Why should I do something that's not written in the instructions? It's common sense
Well, the instructions for life don't tell you to only use bog roll to wipe your ass. Maybe you ought to try poison oak? :lol: It is common sense, something you apparently lack.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Nope! It's not common sense when you don't even know what something or how something works. I never learned about it. So therefore, I didn't do it. And that's what happens when someone is uneducated about something, they don't do it. And common sense should tell you that. But now I've learned about it so now I know, and I also know that this company is a disgrace for not warning me about it in the first place. And only a damn fool would ever believe that someone is born with the knowledge of how everything works in this planet. Which I KNOW everyone on this thread is uneducated about a lot of things that I am better than you at, but I don't need to go on blabbing my mouth about it, I keep a humble attitude and let my actions do the talking.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to argue with a bunch of uneducated stupid idiots.

Have a good day.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

I may be an uneducated stupid idiot, but I read the instructions and I put Loctite on my bolts ;)

Your actions have done the talking alright...sheesh.

jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY

Postby jaystore » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:30 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:Nope! It's not common sense when you don't even know what something or how something works. I never learned about it. So therefore, I didn't do it. And that's what happens when someone is uneducated about something, they don't do it. And common sense should tell you that. But now I've learned about it so now I know, and I also know that this company is a disgrace for not warning me about it in the first place. And only a damn fool would ever believe that someone is born with the knowledge of how everything works in this planet. Which I KNOW everyone on this thread is uneducated about a lot of things that I am better than you at, but I don't need to go on blabbing my mouth about it, I keep a humble attitude and let my actions do the talking.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to argue with a bunch of uneducated stupid idiots.

Have a good day.
Being our customer we would like to understand more and maybe write more details on the new user manual flyer.
Where did you buy the hook? Was the flyer coming with the hook? Did yoy read on flyer about HOW TO video and LOCTITE? Do you use the hook on a Dynabar? If not, you made DIY sliding system or used it on another brand sliding system?
Thanks for the info.
Jaystore support.

Return to “Kitesurfing”