Style: Aggressive
Gear: Nothing Yet
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rideengine and which spreader bar

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:28 am

jaystore wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:Nope! It's not common sense when you don't even know what something or how something works. I never learned about it. So therefore, I didn't do it. And that's what happens when someone is uneducated about something, they don't do it. And common sense should tell you that. But now I've learned about it so now I know, and I also know that this company is a disgrace for not warning me about it in the first place. And only a damn fool would ever believe that someone is born with the knowledge of how everything works in this planet. Which I KNOW everyone on this thread is uneducated about a lot of things that I am better than you at, but I don't need to go on blabbing my mouth about it, I keep a humble attitude and let my actions do the talking.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to argue with a bunch of uneducated stupid idiots.

Have a good day.
Being our customer we would like to understand more and maybe write more details on the new user manual flyer.
Where did you buy the hook? Was the flyer coming with the hook? Did yoy read on flyer about HOW TO video and LOCTITE? Do you use the hook on a Dynabar? If not, you made DIY sliding system or used it on another brand sliding system?
Thanks for the info.
Jaystore support.
I bought it from someone in Texas who I am not sure has a shop or not, but I can find out from ebay if you need it. But the instructions that came with it looked nothing like the fake pictures that injen posted, so I don't know what to tell you. I ended up throwing them away, you want me to start digging through the dumpster?

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote: I bought it from someone in Texas who I am not sure has a shop or not, but I can find out from ebay if you need it. But the instructions that came with it looked nothing like the fake pictures that injen posted, so I don't know what to tell you. I ended up throwing them away, you want me to start digging through the dumpster?
They are not "fake pictures" - I have no association whatsoever with Jaystore, why would I fake pictures?

The first and obviously oldest leaflet came with the original Dynabar from Blast Kiteboarding who are the main dealers for Jaystore in the UK.

The second and newer leaflet came with a direct order sale from Jaystore in Italy with the online purchase.of the accessories.

The only reason I tolerate you is because I suspect that you're not very bright and in addition you have anger management issues.

Have a good day.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:12 am

More "fake images" :roll:

Bushflyr
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: OR Razor 7m
Caution Spitfire 9m, 10m
Firewire Vanguard 5' 4"
Naish Global 5' 10"
Shinn Monk

Postby Bushflyr » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 am

Stop that, now. Your "fake images" can't stand up to his "alternate facts". :baby:

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:40 am

Bushflyr wrote:Stop that, now. Your "fake images" can't stand up to his "alternate facts". :baby:
It's quite funny how the expression "alternative facts" so quickly became part of the English language. :roll:

jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY

Postby jaystore » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:10 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
jaystore wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:Nope! It's not common sense when you don't even know what something or how something works. I never learned about it. So therefore, I didn't do it. And that's what happens when someone is uneducated about something, they don't do it. And common sense should tell you that. But now I've learned about it so now I know, and I also know that this company is a disgrace for not warning me about it in the first place. And only a damn fool would ever believe that someone is born with the knowledge of how everything works in this planet. Which I KNOW everyone on this thread is uneducated about a lot of things that I am better than you at, but I don't need to go on blabbing my mouth about it, I keep a humble attitude and let my actions do the talking.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to argue with a bunch of uneducated stupid idiots.

Have a good day.
Being our customer we would like to understand more and maybe write more details on the new user manual flyer.
Where did you buy the hook? Was the flyer coming with the hook? Did yoy read on flyer about HOW TO video and LOCTITE? Do you use the hook on a Dynabar? If not, you made DIY sliding system or used it on another brand sliding system?
Thanks for the info.
Jaystore support.
I bought it from someone in Texas who I am not sure has a shop or not, but I can find out from ebay if you need it. But the instructions that came with it looked nothing like the fake pictures that injen posted, so I don't know what to tell you. I ended up throwing them away, you want me to start digging through the dumpster?
You did not answer our additional questions so we tried to understand from your posts an foud this about JAY XTC harness post
"I think it's a good idea, I own a Ride Engine, and although I think it's an excellent harness, it still slides up because my stomach tends to shrink when i'm out there." You also asked us info about the sliding hook. You bought a harness with a dynabar clone who had no sliding hook but a "problem solved" system. Did you find a user manual saying about the "problem created", that is without hook or sliding ring the CL is going to be cutted? This is only 1 of the many problems reported in this forum, why you didn't start posting bad reviews about it?

CONCLUSION: We have written in the USAGE TIPS and in bold to add a drop of loctite, you didn't read.

We are sorry to use this way to answer but we are sad and tired to see that after 8 years of hard passionate work someone is still trying to push us down.
Attachments
REproblemsolved.png

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Wow, This thread reflects poorly on both sides.

Advice to J. One crazy ranter is just that. Don't worry about him. He has said more than enough to stop any normal person from taking him seriously. You need to develop a tougher skin. You only lower yourself with a negative post about another manufacturer. If you don't want others dumping on you, try taking the high road yourself.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:29 am

jaystore wrote:
LetsFlyaKite wrote:
jaystore wrote:
Thanks for the info.
Jaystore support.
You did not answer our additional questions so we tried to understand from your posts an foud this about JAY XTC harness post
"I think it's a good idea, I own a Ride Engine, and although I think it's an excellent harness, it still slides up because my stomach tends to shrink when i'm out there." You also asked us info about the sliding hook. You bought a harness with a dynabar clone who had no sliding hook but a "problem solved" system. Did you find a user manual saying about the "problem created", that is without hook or sliding ring the CL is going to be cutted? This is only 1 of the many problems reported in this forum, why you didn't start posting bad reviews about it?

CONCLUSION: We have written in the USAGE TIPS and in bold to add a drop of loctite, you didn't read.

We are sorry to use this way to answer but we are sad and tired to see that after 8 years of hard passionate work someone is still trying to push us down.
Yep, exactly as I thought. Lousy customer service that doesn't care about it's customers satisfaction exactly as shown in this comment.

And I knew what your response would be before you even answered, how? Because you didn't bother to take it up with me in private, instead you're trying to make your company seem better than what it really is by pretending to be right on a message board full of people. And if you really did care about your customers you would put a little thing of loctite with the hook for more convienence. But no, a special trip to the hardware store is REQUIRED after buying any one of your damn products. What a joke!

Why should I buy a product that needs to be held together with glue, and isn't the point of a removeable hook to remove it whenever you want? How is a hook going to remove when it's glued together? Your a bad company that only cares about money, you don't care about your customers. And when a customer is not satisfied you pretend like they are wrong and don't offer any solutions. And I will do everything I can in the future to steer people away from buying your product, I kite with a lot of people around here, and we all talk, and this WILL be brought up.

I'm sorry but your company is a joke.

Have a nice day...

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:41 am

Kamikuza wrote:More "fake images" :roll:

Uh, and what products are those for again as we already talked about?

Oh that's right, the pad and the leash, which have nothing to do with the hook.

Have a nice day...

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:50 am

Leash? what leash?
LetsFlyaKite wrote:a special trip to the hardware store is REQUIRED
OMG what is wrong with you?!

So you took on a DIY project, bought some spare parts, then screwed the assembly up due to a lack of knowledge and research . . . but it's someone else's fault. :roll:

Return to “Kitesurfing”