Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

You love it - SUP and kite shop in Dusseldorf - Do not buy!

Forum for kitesurfers
Javier_Urzaiz
Rare Poster
Local Beach: La loteta Spain
Gear: airush
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: You love it - SUP and kite shop in Dusseldorf - Do not buy!

Postby Javier_Urzaiz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 am

I just bought an airush lithium 2016 12 meters and i must admit gerrit did a very nice job at the end. i wanted to buy a dna, and called him up to see if there were any, he said he had stock, i paid and suddendly i received a mail from ups saying there was an order but no package. Contacting gerrit was very complex as he was never in. This made me feel insecure as i had no refund and i already had paid. Here is the problem with you love it, gerrit is complicated to locate. However once located, he told me he was out of stock of the dna and sold me a lithium for the same price, which was sent on the day. He has certainly earned a loyal customer with this(me), however i understand that he has the cheapest prices available with the downside of not so regular customer service and not so inmediate stock.
I am certainly buying from him from now onwards.

pmoreira
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Nova Vaga & Lagoa de Albufeira, Portugal
Gear: Switch Element5

Postby pmoreira » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:41 pm

I bought a harness and an impact vest, both with great prices, and just got it delivered, took a week since I placed the order, and if not for the long easter weekend, it would probably have been less than a week. I had a small question regarding the payment method that I never got a reply to, and it took a couple of days to get a confirmation that my order was shipping, but other than that minor delay, no complaints.

I get that one guy operating a store with great prices might get overloaded and his customer service might not be stellar, but the order arrived just fine, no issues there, so I'm probably going to be buying more gear from him.

adicris12
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Constanta,Mamaia,Vadu & more
Favorite Beaches: Terza Agrigento,Tarifa....
Style: All
Gear: North,Flysurfer

Postby adicris12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi. Ordered from them before I read your post. Basically same story. Neoprene, checked stock, payment, delayed.
After reading your post got anxious and started to press them by all channels. They delivered ordered product in good order and quality at very good price on after some 3 weeks (including delivery time).Communication seems to be heavily affected by language barrier ,but I guess they would deliver without any pressure. I would buy from them again ,but closely follow the evolution of my order.

K-I
Rare Poster
Gear: Cabrinha

Postby K-I » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 am

I order neopren ION women's coat I waited a month and they sent a different color anyway communication with customer is really poor.

jasonwave
Rare Poster
Gear: Surfboards : BWS, custom, shinnster
TT : nomad prototype
Kites : BWS, Cloud

Postby jasonwave » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 am

Have bought plenty from this place when its prices for what I wanted were way below other stores, without any problems - not the fastest but I didnt expect or pay for rapid delivery and not noticably slower than other long distance orders. Even got an upgrade at no extra cost when the ordered item (drysuit) was mistakenly out of stock - a huge price advantage to me at the time.

I experience only good faith and good deals from this store, it gets an “I love it” from me.

tomato
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Sweden
Style: faceplant!!!
Gear: old

Postby tomato » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:55 pm

I bought 3 times from them.1 time delayed shipment, but at the end all issues were solved. I am one of many happy customers :) will buy again without hesitation.

netcyberg
Rare Poster
Gear: switchkites

Postby netcyberg » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 pm

I ordered some stuff a month ago, and I'm still waiting. They replied only once saying something like "we will let you know in a couple of day" and that was it...didn't hear anything from them since than... o_O

mikelet
Frequent Poster
Style: Yes
Gear: Yes
Brand Affiliation: No

Postby mikelet » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Do not buy if you want to avoid problems , i ordered twice , first time it was a bar and it arrived me after two weeks, nice but there's a total lack of communication with the customer from them . Second time i ordered a kitesurfboard , and had to wait a month after payment and many mails sent without response for them to realize the board it's out of stock and not in the market anymore....they finally contacted me cause i opened a dispute in PayPal to get my money back...
For me it was the worst online purchase experience ever .....They doesn't work by far as well as Flysurf or KOWS...

TomW
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Vejbystrand, Lomma
Gear: TW Surfboards hydrofoil board 110
Gong Veloce M, 100cm carbon mast
Ozone Hyperlink V1 7m
Hyperlink V2 9m, 13m
Concept Air Wave 4,5m

Postby TomW » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

You can get good price and services from wetsuitoutlet in UK.

magnusod
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: West coast Sweden
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne, Phan Rang, Kingfisher
Style: Waves
Gear: North Charge, Duotone Fish SLS, Gong Allvator Curve, Naish Slash, Naish Boxer

Postby magnusod » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:45 am

I have also only have good experiences. Don't know how many times I have ordered. Last time I ordered a wetsuit and was almost directly notified that there was a delay in shipment with a couple of days as they were waiting for a new delivery. Wetsuit arrived just as they notified.

Return to “Kitesurfing”