forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4708
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Because of the demand this is the new HOW TO video from EPICKITES on "How to Toeside to transition
Click on this link and have fun: http://www.epickiteskiteboarding.com/vi ... ransition/
Return to “Kitesurfing”