Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

This is so wrong Naish (or I am so wrong)

Forum for kitesurfers
tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: This is so wrong Naish (or I am so wrong)

Postby tautologies » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Like has been mentioned before.....I would contact the place where you got the kite. They should help you. :-)

nismo98
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Mitchells Bay
Style: boost, wake, surf
Gear: CWB PRIZM Boots on a LF BOB 137 wakeboard.
LF Index Boots on a Nobile 666 142 kiteboard
5m LF envy
8m Best TS
10.5 Best Kahoona
12m OR Razor
14m OR Prodigy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby nismo98 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:01 am

Gpet78 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 pm
Now I realise that I was totally wrong, Naish has a 90days (3 months) warranty policy so I am far out of the warranty period because I have my gear for almost 10 months, so my warranty is not valid, I thought at first that the warranty was valid for 1 year. But anyway I think this post is useful to the the kiteboarding community so that everybody knows that Naish has 90 days warranty for their kites and bars 90 days warranty is that a joke or what? :lol: So my Naish Shift bar can fall apart after 10 months of moderate use and for Naish this is totally normal :lol: Thank god my 2 Torch kites are fine till now at least.
PS: many will think that I am a troll and I just want to bush Naish but it is not like that. I love my Naish kites and my first kite was a Naish Aero 10m back in 2002 and I did not have any quality issues with Naish products till I had this minor bar issue today. But I think it is time to speak out so that the companies know (not only Naish but some others too) that many kiters are fed up with their poor warranty policies and customer service.

Wow 90 days.That's rubbish. Some times that would be 2-3 uses if you have other more common sizes as well. Every time I hear about Naish it's very negative and the fact that a customer has to hunt down warranty says a lot. Every kite I have bought new has a lifetime manufacture defect warranty( or untill they go out of businesses)

Bletti
Frequent Poster
Gear: Slingshot Rally 10m
Been thanked: 0

Postby Bletti » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 am

This is why I stick with Switch kites beyond the price point. I had a couple valves that delaminated (arguably because I stored them in my van in Australia 40c summers) and had an answer within a few hour on a Saturday and new warranty valves plus a few spares within the week. I seriously doubt any of the big brands could consistently top switch for customer service.

topmick
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sunshine Coast
Favorite Beaches: Cotton Tree
Style: surf
Gear: Switch
FireWire

Postby topmick » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 am

^^^ you forgot to mention that Switch kite have a lifetime warranty on their kites & also I totally agree with you on the their excellent customer service.

mr moon
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Shoreham (UK)
Favorite Beaches: Brandon Bay, Silver Sands & a few more
Style: Wave / Freeride
Gear: North, Firewire, Wainman, Ozone

Postby mr moon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 am

Lifetime warranty?????!!!!!!! WOW!!!

I have to say in 5 yrs with North I never had one single issue..

Return to “Kitesurfing”