forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: Crazy Fly Addict, Naish Pivot, Crazyfly Sculp, North Evo, Mystic Majestic X
I like the options but I am not excited about having to sit down at a bench with a brand new bar and put it together.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Crissy Field, CA
- Style: Waves
- Gear: .
Whoa, hang on. A few years back they changed the center hole lining from metal to plastic to reduce wear on the depower line (which is the same material as most or all rope sliders), but the rope slider chicken loop replacement has a metal jacket? Wtf? Am I missing something?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:00 am
Completely different loading. The rope would chew through the chicken loop plastic in no time
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], huge and 25 guests