Style: Wave, Air
Gear: Naish Pivot
DSD Intel/ Ilokano WaterSports Wave Kite
Naish Alana TT 134
RRD 5'9" Fatal Wave
Brand Affiliation: None

Kite Wedding Day Session

Postby yearningf » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Feeling the love vibe and kite stoke this 1st day of September as this marks the transition to kiting High Season. Sharing this raw photo compilation of our spontaneous Kite wedding day session shot at Kingfisher Philippines. Met the other half last December 2016 there and got married last April. It was truly a whirlwind romance 💨 and getting strong. The wedding is nothing fancy it was just some close friends and family. After exchanging vows solemnized by the town major we immediately hopped into our dirty kite van :D ( owned by DSD Intel Dano See our sponsor) and on the way to the spot I gave my new husband the idea of kiting in our wedding outfit :jump: It was so spontaneous, raw and I'm not even sure if I can pull it off :roll: . Photos were shot by one of our witness using an android phone and the perfect weather and condition ( Sunny, clear skies, butter flat Lagoon, 30C and 20 knots of wind) just made it all worth it. 5 months into the marriage Im finally moving to this beautiful place after 12 years stint in Shanghai China. kitesurfing fate brought us together and we are binded by it and look forward to start a new chapter in our kitesurfing life. Enjoy! :cool2:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/XBucAOFzbUg[/youtube]
Last edited by yearningf on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Kite Wedding Day Session

Postby loco4viento » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Very nice! Congratulations to you both!

Return to “Kitesurfing”