forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:31 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: St. Peter-Ording, Germany
- Favorite Beaches: Klitmøller area
- Style: Strapless Surf- and Foilboard
- Gear: Slingshot SST 7,6,5
Ketos Foil with Kakoo board 108x44
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
or6 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:59 pm
Signed. Windpower is great, but not everywhere.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Style: Oldschool
- Gear: Switch
- Brand Affiliation: Make Kiting Great Again!
- Location: CubaKiteLessons.com
Signed. This picture shows really good what I feel in my kite when venturing behind one of these things. Good thing it is a small area with the winds side on spilling most of disturbance on land.
Forget kiting directly downwind from windmill.
Return to “Kitesurfing”