forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:34 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Castelldefels, Mar bella, Riumar
- Favorite Beaches: Cape Town
- Style: freeride
- Gear: Flysurfer Speed Lotus 15m. 2013 Cabrinha Switchblades 7,9,12 m/ Shinnster/Cabrinha Tronic/Sroka Hydrofoil
- Brand Affiliation: None
ShaveTheWhales wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am
Heres my latest total sunblock creation with big polarised sunnies for max eye prorection and vision.
No having to soak your face in chemicals each kite session
Protection in summer and winter..
How did you do the mask?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 pm
- Kiting since: 2008
- Gear: Naish, Epic, F-one, Shinn
- Brand Affiliation: Anything that jumps well and fun to fly
Xoen Ill take a few shots on how I made it tomorow, a bit rough but the idea just to see if it would work.
Got some really weird looks trying on masks in the toy shop
A few pics for the tough guys who think their gonna live for ever - these picture people barely managed it.
- skin2.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 148 times
- skin1.jpg (95.59 KiB) Viewed 148 times
Return to “Kitesurfing”