forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:58 pm
Hi guys, I'm heading Cabo Verde and now wondering what kites to take with. If windguru forecasts 20 knots, is there any effect or is just that?
Thanks very much!
Kau pi kite tarifa
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 9:38 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Tarifa, Sal and Holland
- Favorite Beaches: Tarifa!
- Style: Wave and hooked jumps
- Gear: Zian kites
- Brand Affiliation: Kiteschool owner using zian kites.
It can be a bit more but the forecasts in cape verde are pretty accurate.
Pretty much always wind between 12 and 25 knots.
So if you are cruising and jumping a 12m and 9m is all you need.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SaltWaterDog and 11 guests