forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:36 pm
- Kiting since: 2014
- Style: Freestyle/oldshool/kiteloops
- Gear: Airrush
- Brand Affiliation: None
Do you know any tourist attracting spots that are windy too? If yes what’s your experience with kite school you worked with? I’m basicly looking for a spot where I could stack papers during the season so I can save up enough to visit kiteboarding paradise afterwards somewhere in the world with butter flat water and just enjoy life
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2237
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: None, not even lawnmower.
- Gear: Wipika Freeair 8.5 2 liner and Picklefork.
- Brand Affiliation: iansmusic.com - free music for your kite videos
Melbourne/ St Kilda
Sydney is a bust... Traffic rediculous.. mind u Auckland is getting there too...
Not many I can think of with lots of jobs but good kiting...
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], jonysan, or6, vol and 30 guests