forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Tampa
- Favorite Beaches: Islamorada
- Style: airstyle, oldschool, freeride
- Gear: Rebel 15, 12, 9
Does anyone know when Flysurfer will release the Radical 6 board ? I've been trying to find a 127 Radical 5 but someone indicated that they are no longer producing since they are focusing on the 6 model.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 772
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Clinton Lake, IL; Lake Michigan; Tawas, MI; OBX; SPI
- Gear: Kites: Slingshot Rally 5/7/9/11m, Slingshot Turbine 9m, Flysurfer Speed4 10m, Peter Lynn Venom II ARC 16m
Boards: Spleene RIP 37, Flysurfer Flydoor5 XL, Moses 71cm/91cm/42” masts 590/633 wings, Slingshot Dwarfcraft 42", MBS Comp 95x
For sale: MHL Lift 2013, Slingshot Coupe 6'
- Brand Affiliation: None
And Flydoor5 seems to be gone...
Return to “Kitesurfing”