Crazyfly Bulldozer 2017

Forum for kitesurfers
runner1
Medium Poster
Local Beach: St Kilda
Brand Affiliation: None

Crazyfly Bulldozer 2017

Postby runner1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Had anyone on here tried the 2017 Crazyfly Bulldozer? Any comparisons to the Hadlow TS or Naish Monarch would be especially useful.

Thanks!

rogue_kiteboarder
Frequent Poster
Gear: Crazy Fly Bulldozer/Crazyfly Raptor LTD, Naish Pivot, Duotone Rebel, Crazyfly Hyper, Mystic Majestic X
Brand Affiliation: Kiteboarding.com
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazyfly Bulldozer 2017

Postby rogue_kiteboarder » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 pm

It is a great board for freestyle and park riding. The bottom shape allows you to ride it with or without fins making it great for sliders. It is stiff and has amazing pop. It has less rocker than the monarch and in my opinion is a different style/class of board all together, I cannot compare to the Hadlow as I have not ridden that one. The Bulldozer is also boot compatible so if you want to go full wake style, it is ready.

It is not a great board in big waves or huge chop like in the middle of a large bay. While it will cut through the waves and chop, it is stiff and not the most fun in those conditions,

But, it is very good for what it is built for.

runner1
Medium Poster
Local Beach: St Kilda
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Crazyfly Bulldozer 2017

Postby runner1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 am

Thanks! I found the 2017 Monarch pretty flat and stiff so the bulldozer is probably not a good option.

Cheers

Return to “Kitesurfing”