WOO 1.0
WOO 3.0
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: WOO 3.0 pre-order

Postby maffhieu » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 am

Kamikuza wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 am
Are we there yet?

I was wondering the same yesterday, checked the website, it now says mid April ...

kitekook77
Rare Poster
Gear: 2023 North Orbits
Has thanked: 0

Postby kitekook77 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:46 am

Maybe they mean April 2019. Probably pulling an Xensr on you. Good luck!

MacroPip
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Style: Freeride, Waves
Gear: Some kites and a few boards
Been thanked: 0

Postby MacroPip » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:15 am

They've got till the end of April to ship mine in my book, then I'll request a refund. I've seen how it is working with Chinese manufacturers, but it was an impulse buy at $100. If you say first week of April, I'm reading it as you've got your first batch order placed and confirmed with the factory with an expected ship date, with enough to cover preorders for us on their website and their retailers.

I'm not grabbing the pitchfork yet though. Has anybody gotten a tracking number for theirs?

Turbaani
Frequent Poster
Gear: -

Postby Turbaani » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Seems like I fat fingered the preorder and they sent me an email to re-enter shipping adress. This was like a week ago. So something is happening

Guttorm
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Favorite Beaches: El Medano, Sardinia, Rædergården, Trones, Leksdalsvatnet
Gear: Ozone R1 v4 18
Ozone Edge 17 & 19
Core XR4 11 13.5
Core XR3 9
Core Choice 3
Slingshot Glide LW
Core SLC foilboard

Postby Guttorm » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Will it work with the wery popular Garmin 235?
Its reasonable priced and It's display shows wery well in strong light.

spatty99
Rare Poster
Gear: Cabrinha Vector 12m

Postby spatty99 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:19 am

I emailed them about support for the Garmin Fenix 5 and they said no because of issues (software/data sharing) with Garmin. I'm sure that means the other Garmin watches too. A shame since that would be a perfect combo.

fat blokes can fly
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Edge 7, 10, 13, 17.
Best Kiteboarding RP 52cm Bar, 22m lines.
Shinn Bronq 136 x 42.
Flyradical S 128cm.

Postby fat blokes can fly » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:53 am

Hoping it will work with Samsung GearFit2?

Thomasblo
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Dalarö
Brandalsund
Studsvik
Torö
Gear: Best TS
Best Cabo

Postby Thomasblo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Turbaani wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 pm
Seems like I fat fingered the preorder and they sent me an email to re-enter shipping adress. This was like a week ago. So something is happening
same here got a mail with this the 6th:
"Dear WOO Sports Customer,

If you are receiving this email then your recent order with us has been flagged as having incorrect or invalid shipping information.

Many customers failed to fill our their shipping information in English and also failed to provide us with a phone number. Please fill out the following form quickly and accurately to ensure no further delays result in the shipment of your order. Do not fill out the form multiple times, your prompt and accurate response to this form is greatly appreciated."

I had corrected my adress direct on ordering and had this accnowledged since I had misspelled my last name. I guess this is just to buy a little time.

maffhieu
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2008
Local Beach: Les Aresquiers
Gear: North Dice 12m 2016
North Dice 9m 2017
North Dice 7m 2018
North Team Series 2015
Ride Engine Silver Elite 2017
WOO 1.0
WOO 3.0

Postby maffhieu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:01 pm

I just got an email from WOO :

"Hey there,

The first WOO 3.0s started shipping today! We're over here at our factory watching them come to life and we're super excited about the finished product - we can't wait to get them in your hands.

Here's what you need to know: We will be shipping WOOs on a first in first out basis over the next 5 days as they are built, so the earlier your order was placed, the sooner your WOO will ship. Once you receive a shipment notification expect to receive your WOO within 6-9 days.

You will receive tracking info and updates as soon as your WOO goes out the door. If you received an email requesting more order information please fill out the form! Your order may not get delivered if we do not have a phone number to contact you in the event of a delivery exception.

We apologize for the slight delay in getting WOOs shipped - we know we had originally hoped for the first week of April but the preorder campaign was so successful we had to ramp up our manufacturing capacity to accommodate all the orders. Thanks for your patience and support along the way! "

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:48 pm

maffhieu wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:01 pm
I just got an email from WOO :

"Hey there,

The first WOO 3.0s started shipping today! We're over here at our factory watching them come to life and we're super excited about the finished product - we can't wait to get them in your hands.

Here's what you need to know: We will be shipping WOOs on a first in first out basis over the next 5 days as they are built, so the earlier your order was placed, the sooner your WOO will ship. Once you receive a shipment notification expect to receive your WOO within 6-9 days.

You will receive tracking info and updates as soon as your WOO goes out the door. If you received an email requesting more order information please fill out the form! Your order may not get delivered if we do not have a phone number to contact you in the event of a delivery exception.

We apologize for the slight delay in getting WOOs shipped - we know we had originally hoped for the first week of April but the preorder campaign was so successful we had to ramp up our manufacturing capacity to accommodate all the orders. Thanks for your patience and support along the way! "
That good news, but poo, I was like #500 or something.

Return to “Kitesurfing”