A little mod tip for Nobile riders... who have their crap plastic bits break or loose fins that vibrate..
"Nobile"... Polycarbonate would have been reliable long term.
I have the 2HD that had the stupid plastic single screw setup, ended up converting to normal fins.
1. Remove the plastic fin plate attached to board.
2. Fill the holes with resin or 5 min araldite..
3. Drill new holes where the 2 tiny screws were. Rule a line through the centre's to get it straight..
4. Make sure you use a load spreading spacer/washer screw plate - when attaching fins..
(The old elongated hole will reduce strength in fin area)
5. Fit your favourite fins and Rock on - like Normal kiteboarders