Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

forum for kitesurfers


PocketKites
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am
Kiting since: 10
Gear: many
Brand Affiliation: None

Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby PocketKites » Tue May 22, 2018 2:02 am

Hi guys,

we are Pocket Kites, a company established in Poland by enthusiasts of watersports. We produce gadget keychains, which represent kites of all Your favorite brands! Of course we have official permission from all of the kite brands we cooperate with. There they are:

Image
Image
Image

We are looking for ambassadors of the company, for redistribution, so if You're interested, feel free to contact us through the website www.pocketkites.pl, or through the email, which is szymon@pocketkites.pl

You can find us also on instagram, which is pocket_kites, Aloha!

User avatar
downunder
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1520
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
Kiting since: 1970
Gear: building my own
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby downunder » Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Heya

Ok, if no one will tell anything, I will :)

If the key chain can crack a beer open, I would buy it :) And I'm sure, many in AU would!

Also, would be great to see the pic with a key, so can compare the size!

How's that? :)

Cheers!

Matteo V
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Kiting since: 2008
Local Beach: US, Iowa/Nebraska/Kansas/Utah/Oregon Coast
Favorite Beaches: Ft. Stevens, North coast of Oregon
Style: Just like school in summertime
Gear: Delta Kites and LF Kitefish QuadMod
Snowboard (Cambered and Rockered)
Foil kites on the snow
Brand Affiliation: NONE F--- the corporate world

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby Matteo V » Tue May 22, 2018 3:53 pm

downunder wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm
If the key chain can crack a beer open, I would buy it :)
NICE! I have seen tiny surfboard shapes with an opener in the place of the fins. How would you get a kite to pop a cap? Maybe a cutout steel plate in place of the lines going down to a bar?

PocketKites
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am
Kiting since: 10
Gear: many
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby PocketKites » Tue May 22, 2018 4:31 pm

downunder wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm
Heya

Ok, if no one will tell anything, I will :)

If the key chain can crack a beer open, I would buy it :) And I'm sure, many in AU would!

Also, would be great to see the pic with a key, so can compare the size!

How's that? :)

Cheers!
We can make tutorial video for You, how to use it, to open a beer:) It's not that easy, but still possible!
Below You can find the photo You've requested with keys to compare the size:

Image

User avatar
rogue_kiteboarder
Frequent Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 am
Kiting since: 2000
Gear: Crazy Fly Bulldozer/Crazyfly Raptor LTD, Naish Pivot, Duotone Rebel, Crazyfly Hyper, Mystic Majestic X
Brand Affiliation: Kiteboarding.com

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby rogue_kiteboarder » Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Are these the same ones sold by Fresh Kitesurfing, also out of Poland?

http://freshkitesurfing.com/#info

PocketKites
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am
Kiting since: 10
Gear: many
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby PocketKites » Tue May 22, 2018 7:22 pm

rogue_kiteboarder wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 pm
Are these the same ones sold by Fresh Kitesurfing, also out of Poland?

http://freshkitesurfing.com/#info
Yes, these are the same, the difference is that we are producers, and Kuba from Fresh Kitesurfing is our distributor.

badgb21
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:55 am
Kiting since: 2004
Favorite Beaches: High Pines - Duxbury
Chapin/Mayflower Cape Cod
Langebaan
Cape Verde
Gear: CrazyFly, Cabrinha, Concept X Ruler Split.
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Hants UK

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby badgb21 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Oh that's how you carry keys, I've been doing it wrong all these years!
Does the shape fit snugly in the pocket for us 'old timer's' who like to put everything in the pocket (usually a front one)?
is it flexible?




PocketKites wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:31 pm
downunder wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm
Heya

Ok, if no one will tell anything, I will :)

If the key chain can crack a beer open, I would buy it :) And I'm sure, many in AU would!

Also, would be great to see the pic with a key, so can compare the size!

How's that? :)

Cheers!
We can make tutorial video for You, how to use it, to open a beer:) It's not that easy, but still possible!
Below You can find the photo You've requested with keys to compare the size:

Image

PocketKites
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am
Kiting since: 10
Gear: many
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby PocketKites » Tue May 22, 2018 9:31 pm

badgb21 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 pm
Oh that's how you carry keys, I've been doing it wrong all these years!
Does the shape fit snugly in the pocket for us 'old timer's' who like to put everything in the pocket (usually a front one)?
is it flexible?
That's nothing, You can have one Pocket Kite and start carrying them right, it's never too late for good changes!
The shape doesn't matter, material is flexible, may stay flattened in Your pocket for hours, and it recover to the previous shape, when You take it out of the pocket.

User avatar
downunder
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1520
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
Kiting since: 1970
Gear: building my own
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby downunder » Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 am

^

Aha, so it is 'soft' plastic! For sure it does not open the bottle!

Hint, make it alu, way smaller, beer opener, and you have a market!

And, you can watch how millions of dollars are made on 'small' things from here: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/shark-tank

I mean, the guys took 2 million in one year, just coz they 'know' the market, and big on FB.

PocketKites
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am
Kiting since: 10
Gear: many
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Pocket Kites looking for ambassadors!

Postby PocketKites » Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 pm

downunder wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 am
^

Aha, so it is 'soft' plastic! For sure it does not open the bottle!

Hint, make it alu, way smaller, beer opener, and you have a market!

And, you can watch how millions of dollars are made on 'small' things from here: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/shark-tank

I mean, the guys took 2 million in one year, just coz they 'know' the market, and big on FB.
Can't watch it, available only in Australia. We can't make it with ALU, the thing is that our keychains are handmade, we produce them. It will not be possible if they will be made with ALU. Also, the ALU keychains are already on the market, Fun Elements produces them. Have You heard about them? The guy is also from Poland:D

Now I found info, that Shark Tank = Dragon's Den, I know the show:)

Anyway, You can open beer with this keychain, it's just a leverage mechanism.

PM me with Your address, I will send You keychain.


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], knotwindy, oldkiter, tegirinenashi and 10 guests