forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1545
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 12:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Style: If Ghengis Kan, I kan too!
- Gear: Grass fed Carbon Fiber
- Brand Affiliation: Peace in the Middle East
- Location: NW Pacific
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:11 pm
Poor performance ,sorry not muy cup of tea! . i can also go bidirectional on my motorboat on reverse gear for miles.....but what 's the goal here??:
The only downside of making a jibe on every tack it's an excuse to have an inferior performance on speed and lift ?? So then what's the excuse to put bi direccional foils on a TT ?? ...
Return to “Kitesurfing”